Discussion/Complaints/AchievementsJust finished the game, woo! What a ride.
Awesome story, visuals, gameplay. It was surprisingly long too (5.5 hours first time through). Everything kept me playing until the end, no brakes, no dull parts at all really. My jaw dropped at the end.
I have several complaints, mainly regarding the achievements because I'm a damn perfectionist when it comes to collecting in games.
1. Kill somebody with a Hopper Mine... sounds easy enough, but there aren't any. I went through the whole game without seeing a single one.
2. The Gnome. I found the ###### in beginning of the game, and when I realized at the very end where I had to take it, I thought "no way." I can't believe you have to carry that thing through the whole game. What happens during the driving parts? You can't put it on the dash or anything right?
3. Grubs; there's so many of those things, missing a couple (I had 322 out of 333) means I have to go through large portion of the game again on yet another glow worm hunt.
4. Hunters suck. Really cool the first time, but they just become a pain in the ass later especially when you're going after the Neighborhood Watch Achievement.
5. That last Achievement makes me hate the final battle. Unless you're perfect at that part you're not getting it. I dread playing the game again to go through that part.
6. Where's Barney? I'm surprised he wasn't written into the game somewhere. And I was hoping to see Father Gregori again, but that's a long shot.
7. The ending crushes you and leaves you in wait. This is probably how people were with the end of Episode 1, but I just played that last week for the first time and I didn't know how it was like.
QUOTE (Thansal @ Oct 14 2007, 12:14 PM) »
I am with Them and Liku (who is fun to pwn with a baseball bat).