How do you prove, you AREN'T cheating?

2»

Comments

• MaverickkMaverickk Join Date: 2006-12-03 Member: 58857Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1600988:date=Jan 22 2007, 06:27 PM:name=Cxwf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cxwf @ Jan 22 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1600988[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
    Well, the tricky part is he says the Friend has the demo that proves he's hacking, and for some reason WONT SHARE IT WITH HIM so he can see what hes being accused of. That statement sounds bewildering to me...why wouldnt the friend let you see what he saw?

Really, if your friend won't even show you the evidence he has against you, he's not much of a friend.
    <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh he tells me what I'm accused of, but I just can't recall it.

He says I was welding the CC at one point, since both skulks had been hitting it from time to time when I was dead. While I was welding it, my Scan Area had been going off but I wasn't really reacting too it. The skulk in question who I killed, had Silence, Cloak, etc And at one point from me welding I look up, to one side (co_faceoff so it's 1 of 2 directions) and kill him.

Until I see the demo, I can't see just exactly how suspicious that moment of the demo was. Part I find funny is, if I make any kind of gesture of how I dislike being accused or how a friend of so long would say such things, <b>I'm</b> the one labeled an emo internet idiot who's whinning about something. I know the Internet is not innocent until proven guilty, he has his right to his opinion just as I have mine. I'd just like to be able to see the demo.

This thread can be closed. I thank people for their suggestions and time.
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    Locked by request of thread starter.

--Scythe--
This discussion has been closed.