[DEVS!] Some Clips of Bugs and Stuff

CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
Today I made a few clips of the worst bug I've seen. You can look at them on the Xbox app on Windows 10, or on an Xbox. My gamertag is
Tainted Catfish. You can see my captures when you search for my tag. Its easiest to find them if you sort them by game, rather than by date

I was hanging out with my roommate, walking through the lava zone in my exosuit, and I suddenly ran into an impressively strong Lava Larva that made me fly a few hundred meters above sea level, and several kilometers off the map. We were laughing pretty hard This clip is labeled Disaster Part 1.

Because I didn't want my PRAWN blinking a kilometer away from everything on my map, I gathered my stuff and waited to fail. The PRAWN suit would only drop when I was in it. This is Part 2

Part 3 and 4 is immediately after my PRAWN crushed itself (giving out at 8881m). I used the warpme command. I apparently warped so hard that I lost all texture to my player, and splashing water.

I hope you find these clips as entertaining as I did. Devs, I hope you get a chance to look at them and fix some stuff.

Let me know what you think of these!

Comments