Bug: lifepod 8 not spawning

TheChefTheChef Michigan Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225388Members
So I got the coordinates from my communications relay for lifepod 8, and when I arrived to the beacon shown on my HUD, it wasn't there. I tried using "entreset" and "gamereset" as well as hard resetting my console. Nothing is working. All the resources and wildlife spawned (salvage, quartz, salt, supply crates, etc.) But no lifepod.ivw2euaowudt.jpg

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    edited January 2017
    If that is the place which I think it is, then I know where it is. Try going to the surface directly above the beacon.

EDIT: whoops my bad, I was thinking of lifepod 4 which is upside down on the surface, but the beacon is on the seafloor.
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    if you save and reload the game does it appear?
    I'll see if I can repro this in the upcoming build, thanks for the details and thanks @Darwin-Evolution for the suggestion, that was my thought at first too as I've been confused by 4 as well ;)
  • TheChefTheChef Michigan Join Date: 2016-12-23 Member: 225388Members
    madsauce wrote: »
    if you save and reload the game does it appear?
    I'll see if I can repro this in the upcoming build, thanks for the details and thanks @Darwin-Evolution for the suggestion, that was my thought at first too as I've been confused by 4 as well ;)

It does not appear after I save/reload
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    doesn't appear here either I been saving and loading everyday.
  • TobyCookTobyCook England Join Date: 2017-01-21 Member: 227073Members
    dat happend to meh
  • madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    I ran into this as well, seems to be an Xbox specific bug. Will report back if it gets into the next release.
  • deathclaw187deathclaw187 Join Date: 2017-01-24 Member: 227171Members
    Yes this as well as all my wildlife disappears so no way to get sustenance. Except for the man eating tentacle beast and huge island size behemoths of course.
  • ShotoutShotout Join Date: 2016-12-04 Member: 224576Members
    XB1S S; To summerize then; The PCs see LP4 as the signal destination and in the message relay text. While XBs text and signal is for LP8 but LP4 is on the surface(no loot). I reported this in Nov on the pause menu feedback. Splash Over.