The Final Subnautican Presidential Election

subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
The story so far

For any of you who have been following the political shenanigans in the other "political" threads, a whole lot has gone down. Politics finally degenerated into warfare after the Greater Communist Shoal Conglomerate (biters) had a border dispute with the Neo-Luddite Advocation Party (crabsquids) in the Lost River. Battle lines were drawn, and alliances made. On one side, the Communist forces, led by @phantomfinch's army of GCSC biters. Also in this alliance were the Warpers of the Public Health/Safety Party, led by @Enderguy059 (who mysteriously went missing at the start of the war). Even the Reefbacks were not immune, as even though they had won control of the Grand Reef through politics, a few of their number were co-opted by the GCSC. On the other side, the Reef Conglomerate. An alliance between unlikely partners, the Reef Conglomerate brought together several political mainstays. The lead organizer, @Jamezorg of the NLAP, commanded an army of crabsquids in the Grand Reef and surrounding areas. The belligerent @ResolutionBlaze of the aptly-named National Violence party commanded the aggressive reapers and stalkers. Lastly, the Surprisingly Appealing Hypnosis Party (mesmers) was begrudgingly drawn into the alliance, though its leader ( @dealwithitdog ) went missing at the start of the conflict.

Thus, at the beginning of the war, the planet of 4546B was divided up, about to engage in a bloody battle:
yuh93n0hjlvy.jpg

The conflict raged on, seemingly without end. The United Crabsnake Republic, emerging from civil war, announced their independence from their GCSC-controlled neighbors. They even went so far as to spar, indecisively, with a few invading GCSC forces. The NVP changed nominally to the Devorandum Confederacy, and several inspiring charges were made on both sides of the conflict into the Blood Kelp biomes. The Lesser Blood kelp changed hands between the NLAP and GCSC several times, and an epic attack was made on the Greater Blood Kelp by the DC. This attack was soon reversed by an equally inspiring GCSC counterattack, dubbed "Operation Bloodbath." Throughout the conflict, @Skope consistently braved the front lines to bring pictures and accounts of the war to us. No less in informative value were @Jamezorg's verbal accounts of the many battles (at this point I would reccomend checking the Subnautican War Thread for all of these). Towards the end of the conflict, @Enderguy059 suddenly returned and renounced his warpers from the GCSC. The Republic of Koosh also completed an intense campaign against the GCSC dubbed "Silver-wing's Charge." All told, the conflict resulted in the following geopolitical map:
sxua48mfpvy0.jpg

Exhausted, most of the involved parties were jolted into peaceful sentiments by the shocking news that the President, a Peeper, had been wounded due to the conflict. With the president resigning, a new political void was introduced, amid tense party feelings. Though the nation may be in shock from the war, the impromptu election of the next Subnautican President is now upon us.

The Candidates:
Though no candidates have had time to prepare to run, several figures immediately stand out as presidential material: Firstly, @ResolutionBlaze, the leader of the Confederacy. Forged in the fires of battle, he has stood against biter armies and come out tougher for it, mounting several devastating attacks on the GCSC during the war. He has even run for political office before, as the NVP was the opposing party in the original Subnautican Presidential Election.
Additionally, @Jamezorg stands out from the crowd. When war was imminent, he organized the largest political alliance in 4546B's history, even roping in former political enemies. Speaking for the often-repressed Crabsquids of the Deep Grand Reef, he first made his presence known as an outspoken activist in the Grand Reef Gubernatorial election. Though he may have lost that election, he stayed strong throughout the battle, with not one inch of territory ceded or lost by the end.
Thirdly, the embattled @phantomfinch. Though the GCSC suffered heavy losses throughout the battle, he stood alone against the combined forces of the Reef Conglomerate and fought them, often to a standstill. Orchestrator of the successful "Operation Bloodbath" campaign, his devotion to his forces and troops is surpassed only by his dedication to the communist cause. He also famously invited the head of the NLAP to a game of football in the memorable "Christmas Truce."
@dealwithitdog also seems fit for the presidency, though he did not prominently serve in the war. An avid politician, the SAHP was poised for victory at one point during the Grand Reef Gubernatorial election, eventually polling slightly less than the Environmental Protection and Cooperation Agency. Despite this defeat, however, the SAHP has remained a prominent party in politics, voicing their opinion and famously establishing a feud with the NVP. They even seceded from the union of 4546B, forming their own Republic of Koosh. Though he did not orchestrate it directly, his party was also responsible for "Silver-wing's charge," a tactical maneuver which captured 3 GCSC territories in one turn.
(I promise you this list only continues on for a little while longer)

@skope also proved his mettle in the furnace of civil war, both as a reporter and as the head of the UCR. The Jellyshroom caves had been rocked by a civil war between the small crabsnakes and the "snekzilla" crabsnakes, beings of immense size and power (who were also probably bugs). Uniting in a peaceful treaty as the United Crabsnake Republic, the UCR was plunged directly into another war- this time, one on a global scale. Though their participation in the conflict was small, they managed to emerge from the battle still unified. Skope's reporting on-scene also provided, in shocking detail, the horrors of war first-hand.
@Enderguy059 is the last major player in the war, and deserves credit as well. Though he arrived towards the end of the conflict, his party's devotion to peace was strong enough that he was willing to forsake his old alliance. Additionally, the PH/SP has always promoted the benefit of the people through scientific progress in past elections, and still remains the best possible hope of clearing the Caraar.
@Casual_Player is also a person of interest, and in this case I do mean person. A stranded survivor of the Aurora wreckage, he represents the Foreign Migration Minority Advocates. He has notably made scientific research advances into the G.U.N. (sorry, precursor array).
@Julian1337331nailuJ is an... umm... "Representative" from the... uh.. Rich Clan? An Avid (If Partially Grammatically Incorrect) Political Player, He Has Engraved His Mark (And His Capitalization Habits) Onto The Entire Planet. Make 4546B All Caps Again!
DJ Ampeel is, what else, an Amp-eel DJ from the koosh zone (consider this @Darwin-Evolution ). He is known for.... well, nothing politically, although his mixtape is reportedly at the source of all Koosh Zone thermal vents (which is to say: FIRE!!!!). Vote DJ-AMPEEL for mandatory sick beats.

Nameless politicians:
The ECPA is running a reefback candidate, seeing as they have won the Grand Reef Gubernatorial election, and are currently the most popular party. It is unknown at this time their opinion on the actions of the Reefbacks during the Civil War. As of right now, no spokesfish for the EPCA has made themselves present.

The Issues:
In addition to the politicians, the issues on the table for the election are no less pressing; simply a small sampling of them are as follows:
1: The drawing up of an official peace treaty, and the terms and conditions of such a document
2: The actions taken against or for any provinces captured or ceded in the war: Do the parties involved get to keep them, or should they relinquish them to previous boundaries? Or, potentially, a mixture of the two, ceding some territories or leaving others?
3: The militant reefbacks involved in the combat, and what their actions mean for the EPCA's message
4: The split of the PH/SP, and whether or not the party can re-join/what will happen to the GCSC-controlled warpers?
5: The military vs. political control of the Grand Reef, does it belong to the NLAP now or still the EPCA?
6: The actions taken against POWs, and repatriation
7: The merging of both sides of the conflict into a single union once again, and how that will happen...

So, I leave this now in the people's hands: Who will become the next Subnautican President, in the wake of such dizzying global shocks?
sorry for the excessively long discussion... it is the FINAL ELECTION, after all!

Comments

• QuillQuickcardQuillQuickcard Deep Grand Reef Join Date: 2016-11-22 Member: 224131Members
    Quill, of the Neo-Luddites, abstains.
    Without civility, our attempts at government are farce. I will be happy to resume negotiations when conflict is replaced by civility.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
    edited December 2016
    I want to vote Julian as a joke, but I don't think he deserves any kind of power, even in a thread. MAKE THE KOOSH GREAT AGAIN!
    #NeverRichClan
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    But I Have Weapons. And I Have Ideas.
  • CalvinTheDiverCalvinTheDiver A place Join Date: 2016-10-08 Member: 222971Members
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited December 2016
    We liberated many lands from the hands of the Shoal, fought bravely, and won through their surrender.

We couldn't have done it without the Reef Conglomerate and I thank them. However, this was a very same process that I have been predicting would occur since the beginning of this election. The government became power hungry, and took control for themsleves. Sandsharks went into hiding, starving to death for the fear of Biters swarming them and eating them. They hid in the sands for days before we liberated them.

Is this the fate you wish for your habitats and homes? If not, then vote for the Devorandum Confederacy. Our values remain stagnent throughout this war, and we will remain steady.

The Devorandum Confederacy represents medium to large sized predators for the most part, giving them a voice in the politics of the seas. Being large predatoes we are in a position of power by default. Thus we are not doing this for power or status. We are doing this because when the ecosystem theives, so do we, and when we thrive, so do you.

Thus our first order of business is making sure the Messorum Administatum is applied to prevent a government like the Shoal from ever taking that position again, and stopping tyranny before it grows.

Next would be retribution for the injustices caused by the GCSC.

We need a leader that can not only lead a prosperous ecosystem, but bite back when danger bites first. I've experienced the battles firsthand. I know how to win and how to be aggressive. But over pacification can lead to you being used by the enemy. That is what happened with the militarized members of the EPCA. Eventually, their passive nature was their downfall.

No such downfall shall occur under my watchful eyes.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    It's long, but I'll label the paragraphs so that you can only read what you find interesting :)

Terms of Peace & The Union of Biomes (UB)

Once complete terms of peace have been reached between all nations, I find it only fitting that we display this new treaty we have adopted in the form of an alliance that will last generations. The Union of Biomes will be a thriving example of a country done right, and it will be beneficial for you leaders and your people. It will tie bonds between all states of the sea, and show us a new dawn, and a quick recovery. This agreement, however, comes with codes of conduct, if you do wish to join.

Article 1:
    A ) All fish are allowed to pass freely through other Union of Biomes states if the paperwork is at hand and can be shown to authority figures at the borders.
    B ) All public transport inside Union of Biomes states will be put under strict and thorough maintenance every Monday and Friday. Public transport may pass through other states with the state leader's consent.

Article 2:
    A ) If another war is to break out, all prominent biomes (Grand Reef, Grand Blood Kelp, Dunes, North State, Crash Site, Sparse Reef) will be required to accept 50,000 refugees at a minimum.
    B ) If another war is to break out, provisions will come in the form of dried fruits, and your biome will have a maximum of 200,000 of these provisions. If this number is to overflow, the excess will be given to other biomes who cannot meet the required 200,000 dried fruit provisions.
    C ) A Union of Biomes state may war with another Union of Biomes state, but the war must not include super weapons or chemical warfare.

Article 3:
    A ) People in the Union of Biomes are not to be denied jobs due to gender or species, nor are they to be denied shelter if another war is to break out.

Article 4:
    A ) Trade routes are allowed to pass through Union of Biomes states without question. If any of the wars involved in said trade routes go to war, the trade route is immediately destroyed.
    B ) Trade of illegal substances will result in a fine of the government for not checking what they are shipping.

Article 5:
    A ) Any state may leave the Union of Biomes if the public vote sways in favour.
    B ) If a state is to leave the Union of Biomes, all trade routes to, through and from this state will be immediately broken.
    C ) These articles do not apply to nations that leave the union.

So join the Union of Biomes and show your love to the ocean!

The President's Fate

It is with a heavy heart that I announce former president Peeps Mantara's death. She died of her wounds in her sleep, and was not able to recover quick enough to save herself.

Now I shall recount her story.

She was first elected four months ago in the Presidential Election. From here the fate of the Grand Reef must be decided, so she conducted an election for this biome to find it a leader worthy of the title. Eventually this election became sour, and war broke out all over the ocean. Throughout the War of Five Fish, her first priority was to save the lives of the innocent. She reserved the shallows for refugees and did a good job in ordering the conflict. Eventually she was wounded in the fighting, and died last night in her sleep.

The Fate of the Grand Reef

There has been a question on everybody's minds recently; what is to become of the Grand Reef? Will it stay with the EPCA, who won the Grand Reef election a month ago, or is it to fall into the hands of N-LAP, who protected the biome from harm during the War of Five Fish. We reach out to the EPCA, as I wish to join our nations. We can join together in the hopes that one day we will fly a banner that represents both of out parties. We both strive for similar things, you and I; the safety of our environment. There is mroe to be gained than lost out of this deal, believe me.

We shall be known as the Conglomerate once again, and we will share in the Reef's greatness. We have both fought for it, and we have both won the fighting. Let us share.

Small Battles

@phantomfinch . My final assault on your people during the war was a campaign against your southernmost Grassy Plateau. The attack resulted in the death of two of your armies. The war is over now, yet the survivors of this attack still charge against the Blood Kelp. They attack in small numbers, and we have no choice but to kill them. It also appears that they are doing no small amount of in fighting. Your armies are falling apart; the war has done something to them. Please, help call them off.

@ResolutionBlaze . Remember the Sandsharks we both helped liberate? They are not fighting one another in the Grassy Plateau, reports suggest. They have also attacked Stalkers and Reefbacks and we need to know what is going on there. They are fighting in the Sparse Reef as well, and we try to expel them civilly, but to no avail. Please help us get rid of these creatures.

This is gonna be a different kind of election, I'll tell you that for free.
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    edited December 2016
    GENTLEFISH OF PLANET 4546B If elected I will bring equality to every animal no matter if they are predator prey or human.

During the battle of the reef the GCSC sustained heavy losses at the hands of the war mongering NVP, because of this the entire stalker species was wiped out and converted into reaper war machines. Even with our heavy losses we managed great victorys for example we took over the NVP military bases and secured classified documents about party members of he NVP, for example did you know that General Ahab pleaded for his wife and children to be sparred before his supposed "execution" yet they were found dead in his home from being drowned, underwater.

Also remember comraids that it was the GCSC that initiated the peace agreements during the Christmas truce and who won that game of foot ball. Would you really want a leader you couldn't win a game of football even though they had 8 feet. We also only engaged once with N-LAP forces during the war, during the battle for the lesser kelp the GCSC rightfully claimed what was taken from them but the NVP and N-LAP still depicted us as evil and wanting to take as much territory as we wanted.

During the final days of the war the SAHP made a critical blow into GCSC territory with all their army's even though we never laid a fin on them, they attacked without reason and only saw us as a threat because of the precursor gun we had. But to start of we never claimed that the GCSC owned the gun we only used it as a deterrent against violent actions from other biomes, but sadly that wasn't enough to stop the war.

And now with the president dead, technophobe, an anarchist and a maniac who can't write properly running up for precedents think it is for the better of the planet to vote for communist rule, we will ensure quality for all and make sure there are no more tragedies of war.

(Que inspirational music

(Why wasn't @Bugzapper put in as a candidate @subnauticambrian )

(Also Brian since you were the only party to come close to the safe shallows wouldn't the presidents death be your fault #traitorbrian)
    GENTLEFISH OF PLANET 4546B If elected I will bring equality to every animal no matter if they are predator prey or human.

During the battle of the reef the GCSC sustained heavy losses at the hands of the war mongering NVP, because of this the entire stalker species was wiped out and converted into reaper war machines. Even with our heavy losses we managed great victorys for example we took over the NVP military bases and secured classified documents about party members of he NVP, for example did you know that General Ahab pleaded for his wife and children to be sparred before his supposed "execution" yet they were found dead in his home from being drowned, underwater.

Also remember comraids that it was the GCSC that initiated the peace agreements during the Christmas truce and who won that game of foot ball. Would you really want a leader you couldn't win a game of football even though they had 8 feet. We also only engaged once with N-LAP forces during the war, during the battle for the lesser kelp the GCSC rightfully claimed what was taken from them but the NVP and N-LAP still depicted us as evil and wanting to take as much territory as we wanted.

During the final days of the war the SAHP made a critical blow into GCSC territory with all their army's even though we never laid a fin on them, they attacked without reason and only saw us as a threat because of the precursor gun we had. But to start of we never claimed that the GCSC owned the gun we only used it as a deterrent against violent actions from other biomes, but sadly that wasn't enough to stop the war.

And now with the president dead, technophobe, an anarchist and a maniac who can't write properly running up for precedents think it is for the better of the planet to vote for communist rule, we will ensure quality for all and make sure there are no more tragedies of war.

(Also Brian since you were the only party to come close to the safe shallows wouldn't the presidents death be your fault #traitorbrian)

That is all well and good, but for now we must put the election aside and deal in more urgent matters.

I need to know whether you accept membership to the Union of Biomes before we deal in any other issues. I also need you to convince the rebellious Biters that still attack Conglomerate biomes to stand down. You make a good speech, and you may win this election, but please help me out first.

Do you join the Union?
  • phantomfinchphantomfinch West Philadelphia , born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days. Join Date: 2016-09-06 Member: 222128Members
    Jamezorg wrote: »

That is all well and good, but for now we must put the election aside and deal in more urgent matters.

I need to know whether you accept membership to the Union of Biomes before we deal in any other issues. I also need you to convince the rebellious Biters that still attack Conglomerate biomes to stand down. You make a good speech, and you may win this election, but please help me out first.

Do you join the Union?

I have looked over the articles and have decided to join the European Union Union of Biomes.

As for the rebellious Biters still attacking the boarding biomes i have this to say.

A true communist would never attack a comrade and a true comrade will also help another in unity of the shoal.

Do you join the Union?

I have looked over the articles and have decided to join the European Union Union of Biomes.

As for the rebellious Biters still attacking the boarding biomes i have this to say.

A true communist would never attack a comrade and a true comrade will also help another in unity of the shoal.

Thank you for your help. We will repay this debt to you in due time. Now that the ocean is at peace we've no time for these small factions stirring up mayhem where they can.
  • subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members

There are only so many poll options ;_;
    Write-in candidate?
    edited December 2016

There are only so many poll options ;_;
    Write-in candidate?

Then remove someone *cough* *cough* Julian1337331nailuJ *cough*
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Not gonna officially candidate, I just want everyone to have as good a time as they can. Remember friends, just have fun!

But...
    Not gonna officially candidate, I just want everyone to have as good a time as they can. Remember friends, just have fun!

But...

Wait is Darwin a girl or whatever else tumber has made up.
    Crumbling Party

Times are tough in the Conglomerate. The rebellious Biters in the Plateau have mounted a crippling attack on the Blood Kelp. They charged in with their entire force and left the biome desolate and unusable. Blood Oil reserves have been taken or destroyed, the kelp has been worn down and destroyed as well, much of the rock faces have crumbled. Without our Blood Oil reserves we have no trade goods except from rare plants found in the Grand Reef.

As it stands our territories aren't that prosperous in the first place; the Sparse Reef took up a large portion of it. Now that we aren't making money off of Blood Oil our economy is gradually becoming worse and worse. We did deal with a great number of the rebels in the attack, and disbanded their order in the process, but now we have two useless biomes and one that is being contested by the EPCA. We said we would share but representatives have shown much interest in wanting the biome for themselves. If they take the biome we will have no more trade goods to sell, and our economy and nation will be lost.

We have kept trace amounts of Blood Oil in the Lost River, the only other prosperous biome solely under Conglomerate control. As we regrow the Blood Kelp we ask that any acts of terror be aimed away from us, and that other superpowers make this so.

Thank you.
  • Julian1337331nailuJJulian1337331nailuJ The Grand Reef Gubtorial Election Or Something. Join Date: 2016-11-12 Member: 223824Members
    Sorry I Was Gone. I Was Helping My Cutefish Get His Armor On. Erm. If The GCSC (I Call Them The Nazi Army Of This Planet) Win The Galaxy Will Probably Cause The Planet To Be Destroyed. If The Rich Clan Wins Then No Fish Would Need Food Or Water. At All. Ever. And The Carrar Bacteria Will Be Gone. Or Is It A Virus? I Never Thought About Researching It.
    Plus I Have Some Experience In Commanding. But That Was Only When Ty Hid To Test Everyone.
    Also. Should We Still Have The Planet Divided? But Have It Have Some From Other Parts From The World In Others In A Large Peace Treaty? Eventually Creating A Space Program From The Precursor Tech?
  • ResolutionBlazeResolutionBlaze The Dunes Join Date: 2016-04-06 Member: 215392Members
    edited December 2016
    It's long, but I'll label the paragraphs so that you can only read what you find interesting :)

Once complete terms of peace have been reached between all nations, I find it only fitting that we display this new treaty we have adopted in the form of an alliance that will last generations. The Union of Biomes will be a thriving example of a country done right, and it will be beneficial for you leaders and your people. It will tie bonds between all states of the sea, and show us a new dawn, and a quick recovery. This agreement, however, comes with codes of conduct, if you do wish to join.

Article 1:
    A ) All fish are allowed to pass freely through other Union of Biomes states if the paperwork is at hand and can be shown to authority figures at the borders.
    B ) All public transport inside Union of Biomes states will be put under strict and thorough maintenance every Monday and Friday. Public transport may pass through other states with the state leader's consent.

Article 2:
    A ) If another war is to break out, all prominent biomes (Grand Reef, Grand Blood Kelp, Dunes, North State, Crash Site, Sparse Reef) will be required to accept 50,000 refugees at a minimum.
    B ) If another war is to break out, provisions will come in the form of dried fruits, and your biome will have a maximum of 200,000 of these provisions. If this number is to overflow, the excess will be given to other biomes who cannot meet the required 200,000 dried fruit provisions.
    C ) A Union of Biomes state may war with another Union of Biomes state, but the war must not include super weapons or chemical warfare.

Article 3:
    A ) People in the Union of Biomes are not to be denied jobs due to gender or species, nor are they to be denied shelter if another war is to break out.

Article 4:
    A ) Trade routes are allowed to pass through Union of Biomes states without question. If any of the wars involved in said trade routes go to war, the trade route is immediately destroyed.
    B ) Trade of illegal substances will result in a fine of the government for not checking what they are shipping.

Article 5:
    B ) If a state is to leave the Union of Biomes, all trade routes to, through and from this state will be immediately broken.

The President's Fate

It is with a heavy heart that I announce former president Peeps Mantara's death. She died of her wounds in her sleep, and was not able to recover quick enough to save herself.

She was first elected four months ago in the Presidential Election. From here the fate of the Grand Reef must be decided, so she conducted an election for this biome to find it a leader worthy of the title. Eventually this election became sour, and war broke out all over the ocean. Throughout the War of Five Fish, her first priority was to save the lives of the innocent. She reserved the shallows for refugees and did a good job in ordering the conflict. Eventually she was wounded in the fighting, and died last night in her sleep.

There has been a question on everybody's minds recently; what is to become of the Grand Reef? Will it stay with the EPCA, who won the Grand Reef election a month ago, or is it to fall into the hands of N-LAP, who protected the biome from harm during the War of Five Fish. We reach out to the EPCA, as I wish to join our nations. We can join together in the hopes that one day we will fly a banner that represents both of out parties. We both strive for similar things, you and I; the safety of our environment. There is mroe to be gained than lost out of this deal, believe me.

We shall be known as the Conglomerate once again, and we will share in the Reef's greatness. We have both fought for it, and we have both won the fighting. Let us share.

Small Battles

@phantomfinch . My final assault on your people during the war was a campaign against your southernmost Grassy Plateau. The attack resulted in the death of two of your armies. The war is over now, yet the survivors of this attack still charge against the Blood Kelp. They attack in small numbers, and we have no choice but to kill them. It also appears that they are doing no small amount of in fighting. Your armies are falling apart; the war has done something to them. Please, help call them off.

@ResolutionBlaze . Remember the Sandsharks we both helped liberate? They are not fighting one another in the Grassy Plateau, reports suggest. They have also attacked Stalkers and Reefbacks and we need to know what is going on there. They are fighting in the Sparse Reef as well, and we try to expel them civilly, but to no avail. Please help us get rid of these creatures.

I don't know what you'd expect from territorial predators.

Sandsharks are defensive animals. Just as we Reapers are. And after many days of starvation you bet they're gonna get as much food as possible.

Let predators be predators, yes? Give them space and eventually they will return to their original ways. This war affected everyone negatively I don't see that as a reason to "handle" the victims of it.

Where were you while they were suffering from mass starvation? Certainly, they require space to return to their more civilized ways. They do not require you to tell them that their behavior is wrong. Let them be.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

Sandsharks are defensive animals. Just as we Reapers are. And after many days of starvation you bet they're gonna get as much food as possible.

Let predators be predators, yes?

They are endangering the lives of civilians, and have in some cases taken them. We will gladly give them provisions, however if they are not going to be civil about it we will have to take action. I won't let innocent lives be put at risk, even by an ally.

If the sandsharks wish to hunt it will be done in their own states, under their own laws. I will not allow them to trespass on our land and expect us to bend to their rules. Please convince them to stop these attacks; the Conglomerate is struggling here.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

They are endangering the lives of civilians, and have in some cases taken them. We will gladly give them provisions, however if they are not going to be civil about it we will have to take action. I won't let innocent lives be put at risk, even by an ally.

If the sandsharks wish to hunt it will be done in their own states, under their own laws. I will not allow them to trespass on our land and expect us to bend to their rules. Please convince them to stop these attacks; the Conglomerate is struggling here.

If they are endangering your ecosystem, I give you permission to drive them out.

I will attend to this. Give them two days.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

If they are endangering your ecosystem, I give you permission to drive them out.

I'll give them five hours. Attacks have gotten increasingly more violent and the Sparse Reef can't handle two days of escalating assaults. We'll drive them out with our first priority being our civilian's safety. If we hurt any of your people in the meantime don't expect us to take any responsibility for it.

Thank you.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

I'll give them five hours. Attacks have gotten increasingly more violent and the Sparse Reef can't handle two days of escalating assaults. We'll drive them out with our first priority being our civilian's safety. If we hurt any of your people in the meantime don't expect us to take any responsibility for it.

Thank you.

I don't expect to. They do not belong there thus they are outside my influence.

Species must stay in their respective biomes.

However, we must discuss the booming Biter population. GCSC has been breeding many for the war. We must engage in selective hunting to lower the population or else the Sandsharks will starve, and the ecosystem will become unstable.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

Thank you.

However, we must discuss the booming Biter population. GCSC has been breeding many for the war. We must engage in selective hunting to lower the population or else the Sandsharks will starve, and the ecosystem will become unstable.

We were allies, but we have not forgotten the extreme threats you made during the first election about selective hunting and selective breeding and all of these vile ideas. You were a powerful ally, and you still are politically, but we will not take part in your discrimination and culling of the Biters.

You threatened to do this and if you truly are going to go through with it, let's hope you don't start another war.
    @ResolutionBlaze we also require your definitive stance on your position in the Union of Biomes. Do you heed to the terms of conduct or will you not be a part of this mighty alliance?
    edited December 2016

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

Thank you.

We were allies, but we have not forgotten the extreme threats you made during the first election about selective hunting and selective breeding and all of these vile ideas. You were a powerful ally, and you still are politically, but we will not take part in your discrimination and culling of the Biters.

You threatened to do this and if you truly are going to go through with it, let's hope you don't start another war.

Then the ecosystem will suffer, the population of prey will shrink drastically, plant life will die, and the out of control population of the Biters will be the end of us.

What's more vile? Predators feeding a particular species for a time or the entire ecosystem being put in harms way?
    Also. Should We Still Have The Planet Divided? But Have It Have Some From Other Parts From The World In Others In A Large Peace Treaty? Eventually Creating A Space Program From The Precursor Tech?

You know that's the least dumbest thing that's you've said so far. It's still dumb but not as dumb as other things you've said.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

Thank you.

Then the ecosystem will suffer, the population of prey will shrink drastically, plant life will die, and the out of control population of the Biters will be the end of us.

What's more vile? Predators feeding a particular species for a time or the entire ecosystem being put in harms way?

Just do what you have to do, we won't take any action in stopping you. All you have to do is know that we won't have any part in it.

Article 1:

Article 2:

Article 3:

Article 4:

Article 5:

The President's Fate

Small Battles

Thank you.

Just do what you have to do, we won't take any action in stopping you. All you have to do is know that we won't have any part in it.

Do not act like you are on some sort of moral high ground.

I haven't seen you accept any alternative proposals.
    Dear voters.

The EPCA has proven their passiveness by allowing the Shoal to attempt world domination. They are not strong enough to lead us out of this mess.

If the EPCA wins the presidency, what other Shoal shall rise again? Another Shoal will arise and use the EPCA once again as their pawns. They cannot protect you against unnatural dangers.

Vote for the Confederacy.