Corrupted Files

TheAmazingTributeTheAmazingTribute Join Date: 2016-12-03 Member: 224514Members
edited December 2016 in Subnautica Bug Reporting
First off, anything I say here is totally just so I can fix the game and get back to loving it like I used to, okay? But seriously, you messed up. First bug, whenever I try to start a new game (I took a break then the update came so all my games were deleted) and it says "Press any button to start" I do that but then the story sequence doesn't star. I'm left with a black screen and have to hold ESC just to get out of the black screen. The second is less of a bug and more like a series of bugs. Whenever I load in I can't break limestone but, for some reason, can pick up metal sheets and such. Next phase is that whenever I use the hand-held guide I can move around with it still in my view and my cursor turns into a mouse and I can't click on anything anymore. The menu also has a similar effect, not allowing me to click or activate anything. Except what is special with the menu is that I can't click on anything so I couldn't even report this bug through the game! Also, the menu stays in the same place while I move around and am unable to turn cause I have a mouse on the screen. I really know its messed up when I climb out of the pod and see bubbles stacked on top of each other above and below water! I stopped playing this game for a while since there was really no more story for me to explore and nothing left to build. I come back, extremely excited for all the new stuff I've heard about, to this unplayable mess. Please help me fix this mess so I can go back to enjoying the game without the bugs. Though, now that I recall, when I played Subnautica before I was extremely lucky and rarely got any insane bugs so maybe this is karma? idk.

Comments