Can't even play

LookAtMeLookAtMe Join Date: 2016-10-11 Member: 223053Members
So I've had the Xbox version of Subnautica since it ever came out. And I've have been following the updates ever sense the dangerous creatures update. I played it for a little while then I couldn't play it. It just sticks at the main menu screen. I don't have any wifi (used my cousins wifi to get the updates) and I can't uninstall and download it again. Help please!

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    It sounds like you have corrupted game files. Apart from a re-install, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do. It needs a delete/reinstall to rectify the situation.
  • LookAtMeLookAtMe Join Date: 2016-10-11 Member: 223053Members
    edited October 2016
    Obraxis wrote: »
    It sounds like you have corrupted game files. Apart from a re-install, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do. It needs a delete/reinstall to rectify the situation.
    Aw man that sucks. How long do you think it'll take?
  • FrigidmanFrigidman USA Join Date: 2016-09-25 Member: 222587Members
    edited October 2016
    LookAtMe wrote: »

What kind of ISP/internet connection do you have?

For me on my low DSL, it would take me 1 hour total for a full reinstall.

EDIT: nevermind, read the last bit on your original post... you have no internet! So that would make it considerably longer to do a full reinstall.
    Frigidman wrote: »

What kind of ISP/internet connection do you have?

For me on my low DSL, it would take me 1 hour total for a full reinstall.

EDIT: nevermind, read the last bit on your original post... you have no internet! So that would make it considerably longer to do a full reinstall.

Yeah I live in the middle of no where. Dumb question. Does it take wifi to reinstall Subnautica or any game.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    wifi or ethernet, just bring your xbox to a friend's house to download it (preferably somewhere with fast internet)
    0x6A7232 wrote: »
    wifi or ethernet, just bring your xbox to a friend's house to download it (preferably somewhere with fast internet)

Ain't got no friends...
  • ImmortalHunterImmortalHunter Surrey BC Canada Earth Join Date: 2016-10-04 Member: 222853Members

Ain't got no friends...

Ouch :'(
    Ain't got no friends...

Ouch :'(

Meh.