Is their an exact or estimated date for the next update?

blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
I want to know so I can update right away when it happens.

Comments

• Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Sorry, no exact dates for the next update. We are HOPING to get it out within a week or two, though.
  • blackjack301blackjack301 Orange Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217554Members
    Sorry, no exact dates for the next update. We are HOPING to get it out within a week or two, though.

Thanks im really hyped for it.
  • HeartOfTheKINGHeartOfTheKING XBOX ONE Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217758Members
    When there is an update, will it auto update or will I have to do something to get it? BTW GREAT GAME!!!
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    When there is an update, will it auto update or will I have to do something to get it? BTW GREAT GAME!!!

I imagine it will ask you to update the game when you first launch it after the update comes out.
  • WarViperWarViper Texas Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216062Members

Xbox makes updating super easy. If your console is set to go into sleep mode then the console will check for updates every night and automatically download them for you. It also checks for updates every time you open you open a game so if there is a new update that comes out between the auto updates then it will tell you it is now going to download the latest update.
  • andres12343andres12343 Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217869Members
    Do you guys have an estimated month when the update will come
  • Mini_GaaraMini_Gaara England Join Date: 2016-05-19 Member: 217049Members
    Do you guys have an estimated month when the update will come

They have said many times they are hoping to release the update with in the next two weeks, so your answer is pretty clear, they hope to release it next month.
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Fair warning the dev's are perfectionists lol (harmless joke dev's) remember since no exact date given or anything its still up for change and yes mini_gaara is right they have said hopefully a week or two and turned into a no go but still no verbal or writem comtract as to when it has to be @.@ a message to gaara though i vote they favoriting pc lol