NS2Stats.com - Statistics for Natural Selection 2

12346»

Comments

• HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Tried to reach the signature site:
    Error 401
    You need to login to access this page.
  • supsusupsu Join Date: 2012-04-24 Member: 151023Members, Squad Five Blue
    Hamlet wrote: »
    Error 401

Please read the error message again and focus.
  • SintSint Join Date: 2007-01-09 Member: 59540Members, Squad Five Blue
    edited February 2014
    Error 401

Please use the link on upper right side of the ns2stats.com site: Sign in through the STEAM to login. After that you will reach your stats page, next go to My Account page, there is signature menu item. Or you can press the link in my previous post again.
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited February 2014
    Whoops, mistook that for some Steam advert.

Looks neat:

All that rank and kill ratio stuff is just superfluous vanity that says nothing about me as a team player, so I removed it.
    I'm looking forward to the server signatures much more than I do to the player signatures, I guess.

Server signatures could actually be very useful.
    Whoops, mistook that for some Steam advert.

Looks neat:

All that rank and kill ratio stuff is just superfluous vanity that says nothing about me as a team player, so I removed it.
    I'm looking forward to the server signatures much more than I do to the player signatures, I guess.

Server signatures could actually be very useful.

You could also make the signature smaller if you do not include lot of stuff in it, just reducing the height will do. Thou you might need to manually position dynamic values by space or using [SKIP100] and some spaces. We are also planning to add hive data in signatures so could include hive level etc.
  • CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    This is great! one more thing can you make a ready iframe version as a table not img?

Update
    - All-time stats available now on player's stats page. There is button at right side of filter panels for it.
    Other player stats pages should work for it but rounds played chart does not atm. Also recent rounds does not show all rounds but could add page for this. Please report any issues you find.
    CarNagE1 wrote: »
    This is great! one more thing can you make a ready iframe version as a table not img?
    Thx. So iframe would contain image as background and copy pasteable text on over it? Any examples? Might be hard to position the text correctly.
    edited March 2014
    Update
    - Added donations http://ns2stats.com/site/donate
    We are looking for donations to fund the server, which cost is 52 euros per month. So please donate :) Any amount will help.

If you donate any amount you will:
    - Help to keep ns2stats.com running on powerful server
    - Not see ads anymore, ever
    - Motivate us to keep making ns2stats better :)
    If you donate at least 5 euros you will:
    - Get donator status in profile for few months (at least 2)
    - You might get special treatment on ns2stats enabled servers :) (Mods can see you are donator)

• ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited May 2015
    Curious on http://ns2stats.com/
    NS2Stats.com has been disabled for now since we did not find good enough server where to run it. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you are experienced web developer, you could run ns2stats on your own domain. You can find information about that here (readme.md).
    We are looking for new server for ns2stats. If you happen to have decent spare server available and would like to host ns2stats, we would be very interested (min requirements 8Gig ram, quad core). You can contact by mail synomi66 at gmail.com.

NS2Stats.com is currently running on free host: hostinger. APIs have been disabled and database is currently empty.

has the statistics gone down perm? or is it a temp thing.

In which case, what are you actually having trouble doing.

Is it funding? and what are the stats like for bandwidth use, cpu use etc.

Curious.

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    nizb0ag wrote: »
    Curious on http://ns2stats.com/
    NS2Stats.com has been disabled for now since we did not find good enough server where to run it. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you are experienced web developer, you could run ns2stats on your own domain. You can find information about that here (readme.md).
    We are looking for new server for ns2stats. If you happen to have decent spare server available and would like to host ns2stats, we would be very interested (min requirements 8Gig ram, quad core). You can contact by mail synomi66 at gmail.com.

NS2Stats.com is currently running on free host: hostinger. APIs have been disabled and database is currently empty.

has the statistics gone down perm? or is it a temp thing.

In which case, what are you actually having trouble doing.

Is it funding? and what are the stats like for bandwidth use, cpu use etc.

Curious.

I guess it was a mix of funding, having not the time to maintain the website, spark having stability issues with http requests and so on.

So unless someone is willing to host and maintain the website the project ns2stats can be seen as abandoned.
  • ArchieArchie Antarctica Join Date: 2006-09-19 Member: 58028Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Which is why i was wondering how much CPU use the actual hosting was using, bandwidth isn't an issue really, just want to know how much it was at peak etc.