still stuck with seamoth...

netshamannetshaman france Join Date: 2015-04-07 Member: 203080Members
Its since a lot of versions now....
Unplayable in this state...

Comments

• ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Hey there, you need to give us a bit more info I'm afraid.

Is this in the regular steam version, or experimental? What game mode? If you can reproduce this, please provide reproduction steps! :)

Remember, experimental things will break often as we work on the game. If you dont want things to break as often, please play the 'regular' version.

Thanks!
  • SMRobustSMRobust Vancouver Join Date: 2015-03-23 Member: 202465Members
    I think netshaman is referring to the bug in this thread.

I have this bug too, the Seamoth is broken and doesn't move, making it useless.

It can be entered, it makes engine sounds when you try to move and uses up energy, but that's about it.

It should be reproducible by building one with the constructor.
  • simusimu Join Date: 2015-03-03 Member: 201680Members
    same here, Seamoth does not move or turn, but uses energy. No difference if build with the constructor or cheated in by the console.
  • conscioussoulconscioussoul Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204607Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Fixed in latest experimental build. Yay!!!
  • particlesmashparticlesmash lakeforest Join Date: 2015-05-21 Member: 204721Members
    A bug i have is when I turn the time to night, then day, then night, then day, then night it will reset the Arora to non exploded. This wouldn't be a problem if, i could re-explode it. But I cant use the command or let it happen naturaly. This happens in Steam normal version btw.