Subnautica PAX East Tour! - Subnautica

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica PAX East Tour! - Subnautica

Subnautica was playable for the first time ever at PAX East 2014. Attendees poked and prodded a prototype, pre-alpha build in a closed space tucked away near the Indie Megabooth. Take a look inside in this tour! …

Read the full story here

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Bump to open comment thread!
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Awsome Video. And a line? really? UWE are stepping up in the world lol
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    A line! Next time youre going to have, like, a triangle! :D

Jk, interesting video^^
  • SammeySammey Join Date: 2012-06-14 Member: 153266Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Do want more ingame footage!
  • driestdriest Germany Join Date: 2013-02-21 Member: 183251Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    What happened to the submachines?
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    I would like more ingame footage myself. Atleast easier to comment on then pictures. :)
  • jerfishjerfish Finger Lakes Join Date: 2014-04-27 Member: 195632Members
    It was a blast! I hadn't heard of this game prior to PAX. My wife and I saw this mysterious booth. "ooohhhh it's a hidden game, with a line, what could be inside that they are hiding???" I was the last to be able to play as they closed the event floor on Friday (My wife more watched than anything ;P). Beautiful game. Stunning at this stage of development. Can't wait to try it at home sometime on one of my rigs. I just posted elsewhere about my home-grown 'steam machine' I built this week - a mini-ITX not far off from what you guys built, but with a GTX 780 and not liquid cooled (but upgraded heatsink/fan).
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Great to hear you enjoyed playing the demo at PAX, Jerfish. That was just a taste of things to come.