Onos Reward Poster?

joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
so whats the deal with the onos tier poster reward?
seems like uwe decided to just not follow through with that promise and not tell us supporters?
maybe mine got lost in the mail?
i have seen no news or email on this matter.

Comments

• ExplosifBeExplosifBe Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58284Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Hmm, indeed. I'm also waiting on the NS2WC poster reward, although that's on @wasabione 's side.

I'll try and get some information.
  • VirsoulVirsoul Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151977Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos
    I received a poster, but it may have been from something else. Was it suppose to be a unique poster?
  • ExplosifBeExplosifBe Join Date: 2006-11-03 Member: 58284Forum Admins, Playtest Lead, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    Virsoul wrote: »
    I received a poster, but it may have been from something else. Was it suppose to be a unique poster?

Onos (and above) was supposed to be the only one with a poster. But I have no idea how it's supposed to look. Care to take a pic for us?
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I am waiting the one from "pick a clog" event from november 2013 :). He told me that he would send them all together after the NS2WC.
  • MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Is this the @WasabiOne‌ calling station? I'm also waiting on stuff although he already answered me but I figured I'd also post here because that's one more notification.
  • joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited March 2014
    @virsoul this is exactly what i was afraid if...hugh and dylan helping their friends NOT the community.
    maybe i'm wrong, maybe your poster is from the championship but that shouldnt matter as the "reinforcement program" happened MANY moths ahead of @hugh and dylans friend fest.

• WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    the NS2WC posters are all packed and ready to ship, but I am waiting on a few more addresses. My post office said bring them all at once, hopefully go out next weekend
  • SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    edited March 2014
    joohoo_n3d wrote: »
    @virsoul this is exactly what i was afraid if...hugh and dylan helping their friends NOT the community.
    maybe i'm wrong, maybe your poster is from the championship but that shouldnt matter as the "reinforcement program" happened MANY moths ahead of @hugh and dylans friend fest.

That's pretty bm when you don't know any of the facts. Honestly most of your posts are "wheres this" "why don't I have this yet". You should just chill out. Throwing out baseless reasons is just as reckless as me saying you stole your copy of the game and it should be taken away.
  • joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    edited March 2014
    @super_sars the basis of my query is simply that no information has been provided to me...so i ask. there is nothing wrong with that or sharing my disappointment in how my trust has been misplaced.
    i ask these questions and make these posts so that someone from UWE may reply and let the community know what they are doing regarding the last promised onos reward (NOT THE NS2WC reward).
    if hugh would email and say sorry we can not do it then fine that would be better then nothing and then at least he would have actively set our expectations in an hoest and transparent fashion.
    i'm giving them an opportunity to be active in this discussion in a transparent manner and so far nothing.
    i am chill but i am also honest and open with my disappointment while creating an opportunity to be corrected...so far nobody from UWE has responded to this query...i even tagged hugh so he would know and still nothing.
    all i ever asked for was honesty and a lil email letting us know whats up.
    not too much to ask...a lil update email.

these are, after all, promises that UWE made to us and i am simply asking whats up and not receiving any response.

ps. @super_sars if you were to say i stole a copy of the game i would be able to reply with proof of purchase...if i can find it
  • SUPER_SARSSUPER_SARS Join Date: 2013-02-13 Member: 183039Members
    @joohoo_n3
    so whats the deal with the onos tier poster reward?
    seems like uwe decided to just not follow through with that promise and not tell us supporters?
    maybe mine got lost in the mail?
    i have seen no news or email on this matter.

This post I have no problem with

This is the one that doesn't help anything/anyone. So all the mega text you put in your last post doesn't mean anything cause you completely missed the point.
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    "if hugh would email and say sorry we can not do it " <- yeah but I think that is kinda what SARS was on about - why would Hugh email you when your about to get your poster? You are making things up *still* - two posts after someone suggested not too.
    you guys do not know i'm about to get my poster...you are assuming its the same as the ns2wc which dylan is shipping soon.
    dylan just sent me a message (thank you @wasabione) to email lilly at uwe so i will do that.

• ZinkeyZinkey Join Date: 2013-06-25 Member: 185694Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Well this got sidetracked a bit...I also didnt receive a poster as part of my Onos rewards. Dont suppose you could post a pic of the one you got @Virsoul‌ ?
    FYI, Lilly replied to my email and she couldn't have been more sweet and understanding.

that makes me feel all better, thank you @wasabione for the pm and thank you lilly at uwe for the quick and lovely reply :)
    FYI, Lilly replied to my email and she couldn't have been more sweet and understanding.

that makes me feel all better, thank you @wasabione for the pm and thank you lilly at uwe for the quick and lovely reply :)

Lilly is super sweet, but what did she say?

she said...
    Holy crap, apologies,I thought all of that had been sorted out already!!! Lemme get that taken care of right away for you then.....unless your address has changed since the Onos tier I think I've got all the info I need from you.
    Deepest apologies and thanks for letting me know!
    Cheers
  • ZinkeyZinkey Join Date: 2013-06-25 Member: 185694Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    she said...
    Holy crap, apologies,I thought all of that had been sorted out already!!! Lemme get that taken care of right away for you then.....unless your address has changed since the Onos tier I think I've got all the info I need from you.
    Deepest apologies and thanks for letting me know!
    Cheers

Did you happen to pass on a list of names for others missing the poster?

• MazzaMazza Join Date: 2010-11-22 Member: 75194Members, Reinforced - Onos
    I better voice my concerns here as well my missing poster too...
    Hopefully a UWE staff will contact me shortly too.
    Zinkey wrote: »
    Did you happen to pass on a list of names for others missing the poster?
    i did email her a link to this post and said that there are others that havent received it yet :(

• UncleCrunchUncleCrunch Mayonnaise land Join Date: 2005-02-16 Member: 41365Members, Reinforced - Onos
    yup,
    Only the book and T-shirt on my side of the world.

• DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    If you guys haven't received your poster I'd just email Lilly directly. From what I hear she's pretty awesome!
    Decoy wrote: »
    If you guys haven't received your poster I'd just email Lilly directly. From what I hear she's pretty awesome!

I sent Lilly an email the other day pointing out this thread, she was indeed completely awesome and said she will look into it for all of the Onos tier.

• Maxx11_v2.0Maxx11_v2.0 Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172221Members
    edited April 2014
    Geez, how hard can it possibly be to put something in a box and mail it, and there was only 25 of the bloody things to handle.
    Common UWE, you're better than this...
    At least Lilly is getting praise for handling complaints like a champ, thumbs up to that.