Recieving the key as some /generate code?

PatcatPatcat Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149334Members
Hi

Recently pre-ordered the game. The only reply I got was something of the sorts, "hi thank you for purchasing. Here is your key listed below with some strange code resembling:

remove_addr/var on line.

What is this supposed to mean? Is this a bug? Or am I supposed to enter some adress?

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1917293:date=Mar 25 2012, 01:22 AM:name=Patcat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patcat @ Mar 25 2012, 01:22 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1917293"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi

Recently pre-ordered the game. The only reply I got was something of the sorts, "hi thank you for purchasing. Here is your key listed below with some strange code resembling:

remove_addr/var on line.

What is this supposed to mean? Is this a bug? Or am I supposed to enter some adress?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Probably a bug with the site, email store@unknownworlds.com with the related information and they can help you with this issue.
  • PatcatPatcat Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149334Members
  • GrassGrass Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149336Members
    edited March 2012
    I have the same issue as well as one of my friends who also pre-ordered today. The license retrieval page (http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/retrieve) says it does not have my email on file. Bummer.

I've emailed store@unknownworlds.com with the issue. Hopefully this will be resolved soon!
  • RonarchRonarch Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149332Members
    Same problem here
    I've opened another post here "No game code listed...... "

Hope to have the code soon
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    UWE recently changed online stores to give extra payment options. If you're having trouble getting a key, please email store@unknownworlds.com. Hopefully everything will be rectified Monday when they are back in the office. :)
  • PatcatPatcat Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149334Members
    Yes, lets hope so. Kinda sucks though. Don't have much time during the week to play, and now I'd have to wait till the next one to try it out. Real bummer there.