Now Streaming

PsychoSquirrelPsychoSquirrel Join Date: 2010-11-27 Member: 75306Posts: 11Members
edited February 2012 in NS2 General Discussion
check it out
Hey guys, just putting up a stream for the first time. Playing some NS2, let me know how the stream looks and what you think.

Thanks for your time!

http://www.twitch.tv/psychosquirrel3
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NurEinMenschNurEinMensch Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14056Posts: 1,352Members, Constellation
    Sound is sorta muffled.
    This is the kind of thing that goes on behind close doors on normal game releases, where they are optimizing it right up until the end. You guys are just getting to play with a version of the game that normally only the developers see.

--Cory
  • MurphyIdiotMurphyIdiot NS2 programmer Join Date: 2008-04-17 Member: 64095Posts: 224Members, Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts admin
    I watched a burning Fade murder you with his claws! Thanks :D
  • NurEinMenschNurEinMensch Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14056Posts: 1,352Members, Constellation
    Onos coming. GG? :D
    This is the kind of thing that goes on behind close doors on normal game releases, where they are optimizing it right up until the end. You guys are just getting to play with a version of the game that normally only the developers see.

--Cory
  • PsychoSquirrelPsychoSquirrel Join Date: 2010-11-27 Member: 75306Posts: 11Members
    thanks for watching guys, about the sound, was it me or was it the game?
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for streaming. ;p
    edit: Both actually.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

--Cory
  • CorpseyCorpsey Join Date: 2011-07-02 Member: 107538Posts: 266Members
    Your lerking is really good.. I haven't been able to practice it much so watching you was very informative.
  • PsychoSquirrelPsychoSquirrel Join Date: 2010-11-27 Member: 75306Posts: 11Members
    Hey thank you so much for the feedback guys. I will figure out how to improve the audio quality, i am pretty sure i know what i need to do. I am hoping to stream an hour or two a day, and I am thinking about putting some videos/show together about the game. This was just kind of a test run for the streaming and I will work to get it better so you guys can enjoy watching. Also if you have any feedback of how I was playing, or suggestions to help me get better I would appreciate that also. Cheers!
  • CorpseyCorpsey Join Date: 2011-07-02 Member: 107538Posts: 266Members
    Sound is much better now.
    Yeah, i think i got the sound fixed, it seems like everything is going pretty smooth. If you want you can follow my twitter at : @psychosquirrel3 i will post on there when I am streaming, so you can follow if you like. I look forward to streaming in the future as the game progresses, and hopefully put out some videos for the community. For anyone else, if you want you can watch the stream video still, it should be in the video section of the twitch account there.
    Hey guys back up and streaming for a few hours tonight. Come check it out if you want. Link is in the first comment!
    Streaming right now, check it out!
    Streaming again! Come check it out if you want to watch some ns2! By the way if this is in the wrong place or if the mods dont want me to be updating this way feel free to let me know, thanks!
    Streaming again! Feel free to upvote my post on reddit! I will be answering anyones questions while I play