Prison Architect (interesting indie game)

PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Posts: 1,281Members
edited January 2012 in Off-Topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=ZX_DnZ_uMQg
Their next game!
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/introvers...ic.php?p=101457

I think it looks nice for a indie game, i would keep an eye on that.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Buy NS2 @ Steam![Support the Indie Devs!]
( my english isn't the best... )

,,NS1 was one of the best mods."
,,NS2 is one of the best MP games."

A NS2 classic mod, will it be a remake?
New NS2 Maps: Biodome, Ignore: BVKnight, Metal Man
EVERYONE is a Winner, because you won the race against 400–800 other Sperms :P

Comments

• RetalesRetales Panigg cultist Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19180Posts: 1,163Members
    One more eye is being kept out for this.
    Dwarf Fortresses: Sugarhouses, Blockadecalmed, the mighty Helllantern and the troubled Lusterlens
    ----
    "IMHO, they might as well have been called Hidey, Buildy, Flappy, Fighty and OMGWTH!!!11!!" -Grendel
    ----
    Awesomesauce! Thanks for the avatar, NEO|Phyte d:]
    ----
  • X_StickmanX_Stickman Not good enough for a custom title. Join Date: 2003-04-15 Member: 15533Posts: 3,567Members, Constellation
    They cancelled a rad looking mission impossible style "steal stuff from office buildings and banks and whatever" game to work on this.

:(
    QUOTE(T h e m @ Apr 10 2005, 06:19 AM)
    Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, elbow to the face.

"It had a very sinister appearance. It had a battery behind it, and wires."

QUOTE(Monkfish @ Jun 30 2008, 03:25)
    I just got banned from a "Christian teamwork server" in BF2142 for knifing one of the server clan snipers and proclaiming "you just got darwin'd"
  • SvenpaSvenpa Wait, what? Join Date: 2004-01-03 Member: 25012Posts: 2,427Members, Constellation
    Looks neat, can't really say much else right now.
    A doctor in the Medical Wing with one blank eye beat me to death with a rake, shouting “It’s just... a standard... procedure!,” then made a verbal note of my time of death.
  • Dirty_Harry_PotterDirty_Harry_Potter Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9500Posts: 1,725Members
    QUOTE (X_Stickman @ Jan 16 2012, 04:26 PM) »
    They cancelled a rad looking mission impossible style "steal stuff from office buildings and banks and whatever" game to work on this.

:(
    Supposedly Subversion is not cancelled, but put on hold. I imagine they'll go take a serious look at it after this game. Apparently they lost track of the actual gameplay while making it - which is understandable when considering how impressive it could procedurally generate cities :O

The game looks quite interesting. Shame there isn't much info out yet, but the vibe and the type of game it looks to be is promising.
    user posted image
    this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46Posts: 4,371NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver mod
    Silly introversion, prisons don't look like that.

--Scythe--
    "Show me an operation that is running smoothly and I'll show you someone who's covering up mistakes. Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert
    image PAPT
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Posts: 9,006Members
    You'd know, being from Australia and all.
    Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side.
    - George Carlin
  • X_StickmanX_Stickman Not good enough for a custom title. Join Date: 2003-04-15 Member: 15533Posts: 3,567Members, Constellation
    To be fair, it's hard to know what a prison complex looks like from the outside when you're in Australia.

I just got banned from a "Christian teamwork server" in BF2142 for knifing one of the server clan snipers and proclaiming "you just got darwin'd"
  • PricePrice Join Date: 2003-09-27 Member: 21247Posts: 1,281Members
    edited January 2012
    QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 16 2012, 11:32 PM) »
    Silly introversion, prisons don't look like that.

--Scythe--

Did you fellow prisoner know how you look inside? image

Its a game, it don't have to be realistic...to be honest NO game is realistic...because you guessed it ITS A DAMN GAME, games should be fun and entertaining NOT REALISTIC!
    I mean for example, i hate it if you sprint in a game and you can only sprint like 5 seconds then you have to wait another 5 seconds to sprint 5 seconds...totaly stupid, AVGN you should create a new "you know whats bullsh*t?"
    Buy NS2 @ Steam![Support the Indie Devs!]
    ( my english isn't the best... )

,,NS1 was one of the best mods."
    ,,NS2 is one of the best MP games."

A NS2 classic mod, will it be a remake?
    New NS2 Maps: Biodome, Ignore: BVKnight, Metal Man
    EVERYONE is a Winner, because you won the race against 400–800 other Sperms :P
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Posts: 9,006Members
    edited January 2012
    Price, you're making a fuss about a throwaway comment. He's not trying to rile you.
    Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side.
    - George Carlin
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46Posts: 4,371NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver mod
    QUOTE (Price @ Jan 17 2012, 06:45 PM) »
    derp

See lolf's comment.

Also I work in prisons.

--Scythe--
    "Show me an operation that is running smoothly and I'll show you someone who's covering up mistakes. Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert
    image PAPT
    <insert more jokes about Australia>
    - George Carlin
  • remiremi remedy [blu.knight] Join Date: 2003-11-18 Member: 23112Posts: 2,436Members, NS2 Playtester, Community Dev Team
    edited January 2012
    I haven't liked any of Introversion's games since Uplink (and upon trying to play that last night... it sure shows its age)
    [ Rek | Reklys | remedy | remi.D | blu.knight | Psyke | Sky ]
    I have way too many names.
  • konatakonata Join Date: 2011-08-24 Member: 118296Posts: 862Members
    edited January 2012
    Prisons look like hospitals in Sweden. You'd never realise.

QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 17 2012, 03:19 PM) »
    Also I "work" in prisons.

/chuckle
    ~ Konata

À tellement bien mentir, on finit par se croire
    QUOTE (Psyke @ Jan 17 2012, 06:39 PM) »
    I haven't liked any of Introversion's games since Uplink (and upon trying to play that last night... it sure shows its age)

Wasn't Uplink their first game? And they've done... two (three if you count Multiwinia separately from Darwinia) since then I think? 1/3 liked games isn't really a damning statistic.

• SopsSops Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17894Posts: 1,483Members, Constellation
    This is a plot by the private prison industry to get gamers to design the most efficient prison complex for them. Then with SOPA they will get gamers to live beta test the leading concept.
    And then when the dollar collapses and America has to revert to the gold standard, FEMA will round everyone up and ship them off into these video game designed death camps.