Additionally I thought it would give an interesting insight on how NS2 actually runs on a fairly old PC with the following specs, which I will also post on each video (alongside graphic settings and average FPS)
Computer Specifications of the Acients
Intel C2D E6420 (2,13Ghz) @ 3,2Ghz 1600FSB
2Gb OCZ Reaper PC2-6400 @ (800Mhz, 5-4-4-15)
Asus P5B Motherboard
Ati Sapphire HD4850 512Mb PCI-E
Creative Audigy 2 & Asus HD Audio
Case Coolermaster ATC-110SX1
Logitech 980240 microphone, voice chat gaming
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Video playlist ordered on build and date
- Build N/A
- Natural Selection 2 Meets Trackmania - Vehicle skin by SN.Wolf (1080p) - promotional video I created for SN.Wolf's NS2 Vehicle skin
- Build 159
- Commentary showcase - ns2_yttrium, 16-dec-2010 - map showcase
- Build 160
- Pub commentary - ns2_rockdown, 21-dec-2010 - 10p, TSA with some commanding skills as well
- Build 163/build 164
- Build 178
- Build 179
- Pub commentary - ns2_summit, 16-june-2011 - 20p, TSA gameplay, with initial Kharaa munching
- Build 181
- Bug Report - 23-july-2011 - Rifle Rumble Pack (shooting bug)
- Bug Report - 23-july-2011 - Fade Blink energy crisis when entering a Hive
- Bug Report - 23-july-2011 - Fade Blink, the voices from the Nether wont stop!
- Bug Report - 23-july-2011 - Skulk vs Wall, Skulk can't jump so the wall wins
- Bug Report - 23-july-2011 - Commander MAC and MAC's gone AWOL! (pathing bugs)
- Bug Report - 23-july-2011 - Crouching Skulk vs Wall and death_trigger doesn't reset
- Build 182
- Something random - 27-july-2011 - The Amazing Flying Kouji and a server browser bug?
- Build 185
- Build 188
- Natural Selection 2 - The vast expanses of Unknown Worlds - Showcase with a hint of a Star Trek TNG parody
- Build 189/190
- NS2 [Showcase] - ns2_yttrium, 6-Dec-2011 Build189 - This place is a mess
- Build 190
- NS2 [PlayTestFun] - UWE.Squeal ReadyRoom Stalking - A typical playtest pre-Start!
- Build 191 (192)
- NS2, Kharaa Transit System - A Half-Life, Black Mesa Transit System parody!
- Build 194 (pre-RC)
- NS2[PT11x11] UWE Onos stresstest 22 players (Gorilla) - Add in a 250ms ping and it is bloody amazing!
- Build 194 (Gorilla)
- NS2[Pub6x5] Frontiersmen on Mineshaft 2012-Feb-06 (1/2) - A late join ends in Gorilla's, I was building an RT...
- NS2[Pub7x7] Kharaa on Mineshaft 2012-Feb-06 (2/2) - #156 and recording without serious issues!
- NS2[Pub9x9] NS2[PT11x11] Scottie's Dilemma (Gorilla) - UWE Onos 22players, while one marine is alive!
- Build 197
- Build 198
Forum Admin "guardian of the magic cookiejar" I mostly use a flamethrower tank for disputes... Mostly
NS2-720p Playlist or on the UWE Forums, last update 11-aug-2012
NS2: 95x1HP Skulk escapes, latest NS2 Comic #49 GAS: Newton's third law was wrong?