Vote your choice
Theslan has returned and it is now a vote off to host TWG VIII between him and im_lost. Theslan's game description IS UP. Please BOLD
your vote for the new host.im_lost
3 mafia (works the same as wolves, just as a different "team")
if a single player is targeted by more than one person for death, that
person dies, nothing special happens
* 1 vigilante: pick someone to kill at night, can choose not to
* 1 seer: checks for wolves
* 1 angel: checks for mafia
* 1 detective: checks for psychopath
* 3 masons: the masons know that each other are humans
* 1 psychic: at the beginning of each night, gets the number of
werewolves + mafia (this number does NOT include the psychopath)
* 1 guardian: protects a player from any killer, even from multiple
killers; the person saved is not revealed to anyone
* 1 martyr: the martyr can pick a person, and if that person would
normally die during the night, the martyr dies instead; if the martyr
picks someone that is targeted for death, the guardian can prevent the
death by protecting the targeted person OR the martyr
* 1 forensic specialist: checks one DEAD person per night, and finds
out exactly what role that person had
TWG game rules:
Players: 18. (with up to 2 backup slots)
Wolves 3 + 1 conversion.
All three roles: seer, psychic, and guardian.
Conversion: This will be done during night 1. The
wolves are allowed to choose one player that will be
working for their cause. In all sense, that player
becomes a wolf.
NOTE: Night one is extra long since the conversion has
to take effect. Night one will be done in two phases,
and they are:
--- PHASE ONE ---
Wolves decide on who to convert.
One player gets converted, and then special roles are
passed out (to prevent converting a special role).
--- PHASE TWO ---
This is normal: all roles report what they're doing,
and wolves report who they're going to wolf.
SEER: This is be as normal.
PSYCHIC: This role is also normal.
GUARDIAN: This role is also normal.
Originally I wanted to add flexibility so that the
guardian could protect more people, but have a less
effective chance of succeeding. For instance, if
guardian blocks 1 player, he succeed 100%, if he
blocks 2 players, he succeed 50% (50% chance of
successfully blocking per player). Well, it isn't
going in this game, so freak83 could leave this part
Some minor rules:
- all participating players must choose a race (alien
or marine) and a role (shotgun heavy or fade).
- all participating players in backup slots must
choose a marine role (jetpack gernade launcher).
- There was a change to the standard way the Guardian works before the forums went down. If a player is protected we will not find out WHO didn't die, it will just be known that some random person was protected from being wolfed that night.