Any help will be appreciated
I tried following the guide here for installing natural selection with cs:cz. However when i double click on the icon mentioned in the guide i logged in my steam account. Afterwards a Browse Games window opens up. And Ns never started. Yes I tried this 4 times i dont know why it doesnt work. May you guys give advice?
6. NS Without Half-Life (CS:CZ REQUIRED)
Assuming you are reading this section, You do not own the origional Half-Life. But this does not mean you have to live without Natural-Selection... That is, if you do own Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. This mini-tutorial will show you what to do to trick steam into playing Natural-Selection for you.
1. Broswe to your account directory. (i.e. C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Find the folder called Condition Zero. Copy it. So, now your account directory has "Condition Zero" and "Copy of Condition Zero."
3. Rename "Copy of Condition Zero" to "half-life" exactly as I have it written.
4. Double click your new half-life folder, and delet the "cstrike" and the "czero" folders.
5. Install NS here, like you would normally (Section 5 covers that.)
6. Open up your Play Games menu. Right-click on Condition Zero, and click "Creae desktop shortcut." Press OK when it notifies you that it made a shortcut to CS:CZ on your desktop.
7. Right-Click the new shortcut on your desktop, and click properties. Now, replace the text in the "Target" text box with this text:
"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 70 -game "ns"
Make sure that it will target your Steam.exe (it differs for computers.) When you are done, click OK.
From now on, whenever you want to play Natural-Selection, click on the icon on your desktop, and it should work.