Another NSR Announcement
Over at NSRadio, we've been steadfast busy. We've all been doing our part to entertain the Natural-Selection community.
- The NSRadio Store has just opened where you can recieve the NSRadio CD packed with Natural-Selection Musical favorites. Find it here
- You can catch our Natural-Selection Invitational Casts from our e-Sports crew every other night depending on our match.
- We've just revamped our entire website, including a new file page, schedule page and other updated pages.
- Stonemonk's Aural Foreplay has been replaced with The Bathroom Urinal which is part of the Communist Block Party (CCCBP) which runs every Friday night from 8:00 P.M. EST - Midnight EST. This combines the Bathroom Urinal, the Show and DLNation in that order.
- You can catch our NSRadio Megaweek next week (starting July 17th) where we run every available show for a week straight. (IE: CAL/NSICast, Forum Junkies, Monday Night Tech and Rock, Late Night Hits, DevCorner, Midweek Melee, The Bathroom Urinal, The Show, DLNation and Mindsucking Good Time.)
- Getting that of the way, NSRadio is opening more positions for staff and administrative assistants. Some of the positions include Content Manager, Content Advisor, Website Assistant, DJ Assistant, e-Sports Producers, e-Sports Casters and normal DJs. Throw in your application at the NSRadio.net Forums
Okay, so now finally thats done. I'll get to the real reason I'm making this post.
I'm doing a show starting Tuesday called Forum Junkies with Vepo (was known as SSJReNe`) and I'm looking for another person to help me out.
Basically, Forum Junkies is pretty much a talk radio show where forum threads off of the Natural Selection forums, MODNS forums, NSI forums and CAL Forums and we discuss the threads and give our opinions on things. Show us your stuff over at the NSRadio.net Forums
And lastly, Mr. Headcrab is looking for 3-5 people to help him out with his show. Mr. Headcrab's Mindsucking Good Time is the dramatic reading of NS Fan fiction. Pretty much, you can relate it to the first reading of War of the Worlds over radio in 1938, but this time, it's Natural-Selection fanfiction. Once again, throw in your application over at the NSRadio.net Forums
Keep your ears open for the NSRadio Megaweek starting July 17th!
- Michael 'urinal-cake' Sanders