PC: Too Damn High >_<
When creating high-poly default models were all the rage, I had begun work on matching Hi-poly res towers and res nodes. My interest on them eventually waned and I stopped working on them. Now I feel like modelling again so I've made quite a bit of progress on the RT. However, I feel I've gone a bit overboard on adding details so I'm going to start reducing the poly's. This is how it looks like before I reduce the poly count:
The polycount on that is 1992. With the all additional details that are still missing from the model, I seriously need to cut down the PC. Ideally I want the final model to be below 2000. Realistically it's probably going to be ~2500.
Bonus: HP Armory teaser