This is a moderated forum. That means that us mods need to look through and approve every topic you post. We're also very busy, and there are certain things that you can do to help expedite the process to get your topic approved and posted.
1. Do not double post. Do not make 2 topics. Your topic will not show up until it is approved, so making a second post will only make the mods slightly more irate, and will only work against you getting your topic posted.
2. Correct grammar and spelling. If we can't read it, we can't approve it. If we can't read it, what are the odds anyone else is going to be able to read it? Try and act professional.
3. Provide contact information. If your post has no contact information, it will not get posted. Get a clan channel on irc or provide some e-mail adresses. Telling people to pm you on these forums is insufficient, and topics that state such will not get approved. Telling people to reply to your topic will not work, as most replies will not be approved.
4. Try and be as clear and concise as you can in your first post. Tell people how many clan members you are looking for, where you are located (if you are mainly looking for players from a small geographic location), what the requirements are, etc. For the most part, the only replies that will be added to any topics are ones stating 'Clan recruitment has ended, our clan is full.'
5. Do not post or make topics in this forum if you are looking to join a clan. All such posts will be deleted. Only post if you are forming a clan, or if you are a member of a clan that is recruiting. Some other posts may be allowed, but they will vary and depend entirely on their relevance to clans and clan recruiting.
6. Setup your clan at Clan Fission and get everything clear there. Clan Fission is a great resource for people looking to join, and for people looking to recruit.
7. Lastly, have fun. NS is a great game, and clan play takes it to a whole new level. Enjoy.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Confucious says, "It is most difficult to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat." --Level Designer for hire--