Well, it's the best one so far anyhow http://www.selectsmart.com/PRESIDENT/president.php
Make sure when you finish, the box that says "who are not affiliated with the two main political parties" is unchecked for more accurate results.
Also, note I start at two: That is because the #1. canidate is their perfect theoritical canidate, aka themselves.
Here are my scores:
2. Bush, President George W. - Republican (78%) Click here for info
3. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (52%) Click here for info
4. Badnarik, Michael - Libertarian (37%) Click here for info
5. Peroutka, Michael - Constitution Party (31%) Click here for info
6. Cobb, David - Green Party (30%) Click here for info
7. Nader, Ralph - Independent (30%) Click here for info
8. Brown, Walt - Socialist Party (24%) Click here for info
What are yours?