I be doing a bit of reasearch for a paper Im writing, and I was wondering if you guys would like to help me out? The general idea, is to find out what college students actually do, when they should be sleeping. So, please answer to the best of your abilities!
1) What do you do in the evening, sports, videogames, excercise, hit on females, human sacrifice, what? Just list the stuff you generally do in your spare time, from 6:00 to 9:30.
2) What time do you try to get to bed?
3) What time (Or time range) do you usually get to bed?
4) Do you sleep well?
5) What time do you usually get up?
6) What do you do when you should be in bed, but arent? Homework? Partying? Wandering aimlessly? Reading the NS forums? Making babies? Staring blankly at the ceiling?
7) Do you find you sleep better after any certain activity?
8) Please describe your general sleep habits, anything that hasnt been covered earlier, generally insert anything you want to say about sleep here.
"Does this mean I can get into my comm chair then select my wife, send 'YOU'RE squad fiiive', and have a new waypoint to the kitchen? I'd need some custom commands, like 'Bake me a pai, soldier!'. --MonsieurEvil