please enlighten us
I know HLTV has a lot of problems right now, but I guess the will be fixed soon. I tried google to find tutorials that explain how to setup und use a HLTV server, but it didn't give me any usable results (or only for Windows).
So I'd like to ask if there is anyone who could write a small tutorial (just like Vadakill's tutorial for setting up a hlds_l) that covers the following points about HLTV server for LINUX:
- what hardware is required
- what software is required
- how to install/setup HLTV
- how to config the HLTV server
- customizations (like custom banners that a lot of HLTV servers use)
- HLTV demos (how to record them, what is different from player-demos, and so on)
I really hope somebody can find the time to write such a tutorial.
Sonja / Solaris
The first rule of the tautology club is the first rule of the tautology club.