Hope this one goes right....
OK, I'll try one more time to have a succesfull RPG. My first attempt was a complete failure, and the LOTR one is becoming quite dead. Anyways, this role-play is easier to control cause it is mostly realisitc.The story:
In the year 2100, all of humanity were gathered in celebration. We had maanaged to achieve more than before. We had a space station heading to Mars to orbit it, teleportation was being released, the moon was being colonized. Everything was going smothly. With such achievement made by humanity, and due to globalization, there were no more hunderds of different nations. It was now Earth, with one President to rule the world in a democratic way.
As the year passed by, the new government began to have corruption. Nothing big at first, but it soon expanded to something much greater. Tired of this, the United Earth Defences took over the leadership, to what was known as the Revolution of 2234. The military then began a dictatorship, since they were tired of being told what to do. Quickly, a reign of terror began. Millions of people were killed, due to their oposition, and even more where tortured. People who were against the regime was put into space shuttled and sent in deep space. This fear made almost everyone give in to the dictatorship of the 'General'. Almost everyone...
Some few brave souls still hoped to overthrow this dictator, and turn Earth into a democracy, once again. Resistances were created and overthrown everyday. This is the story of one Resistance, who started little and ended little. They were the ones responsible for returning democracy to Earth.
It all began in the year 2270....
The role-play will be based on this resistance (duh!). It's the same thing as usual.
"For when you speak"
*For actions not constolable by DM*
[actions controlable by DM]For off-topic talkOnly for DM use
Fill in the character form
and join in.
Specialty: (like sniper, engineer, etc)
Primary weapon: (refer to wepaon area)
Secondary weapon: (refer to wepaon area)
Other equipments: (Be reasonable here and you can have it. Like, an engineer can have a small tool-box.
You have all the melee weapons. You guys can get sticks and such things from the ground if I allow you to do so.Primary weapons:
- LMG - Weak ammo, but fast fire rate and low recoil
- Sniper - Accurate weapon with powerfull bullet. Slow reloading time and fire rate.
- Shotgun - EXTREMELY powerfull. Slow reloading time and slow fire rate
- Granade-Launcher - Good for covering fire. The most powerful weapon. Can harm other teammates also.
- Plasma rifle - Fast fireing rifle, with powerful ammo. Main drawback is that it overheats quickly, and is not very accurate.
- Iriquios Pistol - Dead accurate weapon with fast reloading and fire rate. Weakest ammo.
- Magnum - Powerful and accurate. Slow reloading time and slow fire rate.
- Anaconda - Fires bullets like of the shotgun. However, there is only one shot before you need to reload again. Slow reloading time.
- Hands - Bare hands. VERY reliable.
- Flashlight - Since it's heavy, it hurts more, but is slower than the bare hands.