...or "Watch that Acid rocket, pal!"
I searched the forum and the faqs but could not find the friendly fire topic anywhere. Since I begin to play NS I only went to servers with ff disabled, but I wish to be ready when I decide to give ff a shot (no pun intended. Oh, who am I fooling...).
So far, I know that spore, welder (of course), healspray (really?), stomp and devour doesn't harm your teammates/structures, and that all the "normal" attacks (bullets, knife, spit, gore, bite, spike, etc) do harm your teammates/structures, but I still don't know about:
* ocs, bile bomb, mines and grenades to friendly structures;
* acid rocket to friendly players and structures;
* siege to friendly players and structures;
* charge and leap to friendly players and structures;
* electrify to marines (this one sounds silly, but...);
* xenocide and parasite to friendly players and structures;
Thank you for your answers and comments.