calling all morrowind experts :>
I know at least a couple of you are morrowind veterans... I used to have a decent character, but that was on my crappy old computer like a year or two ago, and I remember very little about the game. I want to make the ultimate character (who doesn't), but I sorta forget how to get the maximum stat increases each level. how many times do you have to increase a skill or skills of a certain stat to get a 5x bonus? is it the same for major, minor, and misc skills? what's an example of how you might get 3 5x bonuses at one level up?
my understanding, fueled by this faq
, is this:
- level goes up every 10 major/minor skill increases
- every 2 skill increases raises the multiplier 1 notch
- only 4 points of a misc skill count toward a bonus for a given level
if this is the case (which I don't think it entirely is), you'd have to do this to get 3 5x bonuses at level up:
- raise a major/minor skill for one stat 10 points, so you can level up and get the first 5x
- for the other 2 5x's, you need to boost 2 misc skills up 4 points and a third up 2 points...
- for example: athletics and short blade up 4, unarmored up 2, to get a 5x speed bonus
I seem to remember finding through experimentation that this all isn't really true... could someone enlighten me?