Ns_trane Layout

HeistHeist Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7922Members Posts: 394
edited February 2003 in Mapping Forum
Well it may be too late now to change anything but I was just going to make sure my layout was ok.

http://www.freewebsitehosting.net/websites.../ns_trane25.JPG

Any Feedback would help.

PS - I was just about ready to do a beta compile then my .rmf file went nuts. I got set back about a day.. Look for a beta Monday or Tuesday.

<edit> I didn't mark the Hives or the spawn, but the MS is down the bottom and the hives are where the infested textures are.
Now known as Octagonal7

Comments

• TiioTiio Join Date: 2003-01-07 Member: 12012Members, Constellation Posts: 95
    Looks entirely decent.

Let's see a play test compile. biggrin.gif
  • WindelkronWindelkron Join Date: 2002-04-11 Member: 419Members Posts: 3,975
    Dude, I actually can't tell you how much I'm awaiting this map. I remember the first shots I saw, where you had a pipe running down the ceiling of a hallway, it was very low, stuf like that... wow, gjg jgjgjgjj
    QUOTE(esuna)
    In short, stop just looking at screenshots and thinking "JESUS CHRIST! THAT ENGINE IS PERFECT BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE x GAME! MY COLON EXPLODED!"
  • HeistHeist Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7922Members Posts: 394
    I didn't think anyone remembered my first few shots. I hope the rest of the map lives up to it.
    Now known as Octagonal7
  • HopelessnessHopelessness Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9577Members Posts: 19 Auto Verified
    I remember some screendhots whit a pipe running down a hallway... vaguely... looked pretty good. I'm assuming it was this.
  • scioskulkscioskulk Join Date: 2002-11-30 Member: 10273Members Posts: 48
    Layout looks quite solid.

Oh, and if you're thinking of submitting your map officially you might want to drop the r-speeds down a bit from 10,000. tounge.gif
  • OlljOllj our themepark-stalking nightmare Fade Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10696Members Posts: 3,844
    is there a double-siege spot northwest?
    "What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
    "The same thing we do every night, Pinky, trying to launch Steam."

I like:
    user posted image
    scioskulk - The r_speeds are that high because it is drawing the entire map. It's fine at ground level.

Ollj - There are no double hive seige points that I know of.. I'll double check now tho.

Now known as Octagonal7
  • T_RATT_RAT Join Date: 2002-12-17 Member: 10967Members, Reinforced - Gold Posts: 381
    edited February 2003
    Great work, i really like the looka and feel to your map.

Maybe in 1.03 it might reach?confused.gif

Yea that tunnel shot looks good. More pics would be sweet.

biggrin.gif
    $Bl!nG$

www.thebarracks.com.au