That you have to put up with....
From a newb or non-newb MARINE, list the most irrating and most obvious things you have to put up with from everyone else. A little disclaimer, I've Comm'ed numerous games and I -know how to win-. Not be some amateur that wants to 'try' out the Comm spot to see what its like.
- "How about a shotty" (Early game)
- "Comm I have a nozzle here"
- "Lets move to xxxx"
- "How do I xxxx"
- "You need more turrets in base"*
- "You need a 2nd inf. portal"*
- "How about a jetpack, Comm?"
- "Give me jetpack and shotty and I can win this" (When were getting raped by Onos)
- "Need a turret generator here"**
- "Comm medpack plz"***
*Now there is always a certain level of confidence I give to those that I command. My BO is always 1 inf portal, Armory/TF, and 2 turrets. Later on I lay that 2nd portal.
**BAHAHAHAHHA. "Turret generator", yea thats a good line.
***While I won't bash this one, people seem to NOT be able to use the voice instead so I can simply space bar to them.
I always find that newbie/insecure Comms always lay 2 inf. portals, TF/Armory, and usually 3 turrets.
I will say that if I was skirmishing with a clan, I wouldn't even lay a 2nd turret because I can actually have confidence in my team not getting pwned once they step outside of base.
So, what irritates you?