Cure

SubGamer1233SubGamer1233 Croatia Join Date: 2016-03-21 Member: 214651Members
Hello, when is the cure for carrar coming to in game? In this January one? I saw trello.com/c/QXNT9BSK/5999-emperor-egg-shift-crack this. Is this the cure?

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Join Date: 2016-03-31 Member: 215139Members
    My guess is the March 21 - Aquarium Experience update for the Cure. There has to be a way to inject the Cure into the protagonist to be cured and just having the Egg is not enough. If the Transfuser was going to be in the game pre-launch, then that would be one way to introduce the cure, but the Transfuser is scheduled post-launch.
  • CAPSHAWCAPSHAW Nevada Join Date: 2016-09-29 Member: 222692Members
    I thought I saw a video today where you can spawn in cure enzymes or something, but I'm not sure that its actually implemented the way the devs want it to be just yet.
  • Xxcookid123xXXxcookid123xX USA Join Date: 2016-12-05 Member: 224587Members
    I'll put this in spoiler tags just incase.
    Currently in experimental, you can spawn in Baby Leviathan Enzymes with
    item enzymecureball

. Once you eat it, I'm not sure if it still works but you'll get a funny text to speech message explaining what'll happen after eating the cure. You can't eat the Baby Leviathan Enzymes after eating them once forever in a save. Unless if things were quickly changed, this is what I think it is.
  • Raging_direRaging_dire U.S. Join Date: 2017-01-25 Member: 227222Members
    I've been playing for a while and I still haven't caught this disease you're talking about in the game either you all are getting major STDs for every time a Reaper Leviathan knocks you up or I'm just a lot more careful
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I used to get it randomly (sometimes even at game start) but now I haven't caught it at all ever. i think they removed it until they have more story ready, and before they were just testing it.