More Aurora survivors? (until detonation)

0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
Just a thought, you could have the player be able to discover that there were survivors on board the aurora, or that made their way there, who were attempting to establish communications and / or ready survival equipment for everyone (I'm sure the Aurora had rad suits) and possibly attempted to prevent the dark matter drive explosion (obviously they failed).

Would sort of put some sort of extra meaning to the player as some people died trying to assure their survival (besides the Sunbeam, I mean, which, nice touch there).

Could also have a terminal in the tower up top that a comms guy was trying to keep working or whatever (ok, I just want to be able to get in there and explore, it looks really cool).

Comments

• 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    Considering the kid friendly atmosphere they're trying to go with, I don't think the sounds of people frantically trying to prevent their gruesome deaths isn't really something they would go with.

The Sunbeam is already pretty grim.

I just wanna befriend the fishes man
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    Considering the kid friendly atmosphere they're trying to go with, I don't think the sounds of people frantically trying to prevent their gruesome deaths isn't really something they would go with.

The Sunbeam is already pretty grim.

I just wanna befriend the fishes man

You don't have to have that; they're too busy working to transmit to anyone. All you find is some terminals, tools, and a bunch of happy Cave Crawlers snoozing in Jim's rad suit.
  • JamezorgJamezorg United Kingdom Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216788Members
    Yea, okay, can we just talk about the fact that the way they avoided having to put gruesome dead bodies everywhere is even worse? The Cave Crawlers ate them? Uh, okay! Cool, thanks!

When you look up counter intuitive in the dictionary there's a cave crawler.