Suggestion for Propulsion-Repulsion Cannon change.

TheLordEternalTheLordEternal The Earth Join Date: 2015-08-07 Member: 206851Members
Personally, I find it rather inconvenient that if you want the abilities of both the propulsion and repulsion cannons you lose twice the inventory. A proper hassle, Especially when they are so similar in capability.
My suggestion: The repulsion cannon becomes an upgrade to the propulsion cannon instead, Allowing you to switch between Propulsion and Repulsion mode at the press of a button.
I believe this would streamline the tool a bit more, And give it a bit more diversity. Just making life a bit easier.

In addition, This functionality could also be added to the thermal knife as well, Letting you control whether you want to insta-cook fish or not.

Comments

• subnauticambriansubnauticambrian U.S. Join Date: 2016-01-19 Member: 211679Members
    I like it, although I think the knife would be less pressing of an issue seeing as it takes up only one space in the inventory. Additionally, I would like some way to dispose of 0% durability knives.
  • 0x6A72320x6A7232 US Join Date: 2016-10-06 Member: 222906Members
    I like it, although I think the knife would be less pressing of an issue seeing as it takes up only one space in the inventory. Additionally, I would like some way to dispose of 0% durability knives.

You mean like replenishing them at the modification station for the cost of 1 Titanium, seeing as you already have the handle?
  • TheNuclearSoldierTheNuclearSoldier Mississippi, USA Join Date: 2016-12-09 Member: 224748Members
    0x6A7232 wrote: »

You mean like replenishing them at the modification station for the cost of 1 Titanium, seeing as you already have the handle?

Repair, recycle, renew!
  • TheNuclearSoldierTheNuclearSoldier Mississippi, USA Join Date: 2016-12-09 Member: 224748Members
    Personally, I find it rather inconvenient that if you want the abilities of both the propulsion and repulsion cannons you lose twice the inventory. A proper hassle, Especially when they are so similar in capability.
    My suggestion: The repulsion cannon becomes an upgrade to the propulsion cannon instead, Allowing you to switch between Propulsion and Repulsion mode at the press of a button.
    I believe this would streamline the tool a bit more, And give it a bit more diversity. Just making life a bit easier.

In addition, This functionality could also be added to the thermal knife as well, Letting you control whether you want to insta-cook fish or not.

I like the propulsion/repulsion idea as well.
  • HectorroseHectorrose Join Date: 2016-10-16 Member: 223161Members