Mouse cursor problem with multi-monitor

DarkSasukeDarkSasuke CA Join Date: 2014-03-28 Member: 195017Members
I have a problem with my mouse cursor ingame when i move it left or right, my mouse cursor would appear on either monitors and if i shoot it will hit onto the desktop. Alt tab back and forth doesn't work or fix the problem.
Please help, i want to play the game again :(

Comments

• The_Welsh_WizardThe_Welsh_Wizard Join Date: 2013-09-10 Member: 188101Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Just don't tab out when in game and don't move with your cursor to the other monitor when in the menu. Otherwise I get the same problem like you get and have to restart the game.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Ensure you are using fullscreen DX9 only, and be sure to set your primary monitor before doing so. (so the game can be centered on the monitor you want)
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Can you send us a tech support file? (Go to your Natural Selection 2 directory, run "TechSupport.exe", save the output, and upload the zip here).
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I know it's not a real solution, but have you tried using a program like Cursor Lock? http://www.snakebytestudios.com/projects/apps/cursor-lock/