Sea Dragon/PRAWN Ideas

EnderfreakEnderfreak Join Date: 2016-10-27 Member: 223384Members
Hi all, although this is my first post, I figured that i might as well dump my ideas here.

Like the title suggests, I have some ideas about fighting the Sea Dragon with the PRAWN. Because there are no guns in the game, and because it IS a dragon, how about a sword arm attachment for the PRAWN called the Excalibur attachment? Of course most swords need a shield, so I would couple it with the Aegis Attachment. Now bear in mind, these things will not be easy to get so to complement their hypothetical power, place the fragments in a Degassi wreck (Or the ship itself) that has been taken over by Reapers as a nest. The Aurora will not have the fragments because the Degassi was carrying the only prototypes.

OK, that's all for my idea, and I'd appreciate feedback.

Comments

• EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
    The default claws on the PRAWN are capable of delivering a very potent punch, just by default. A bladed weapon might extend the range a bit, but other than that, I don't see the point. It's just a bigger knife, really, so it makes enough sense to me to put in. I'm not sure it's worth any dev time though.

To fight a SDL, I'd probably just go with claw/prop arms, load the thing down with bred crashfish, and chuck them at the SDL.
  • raziel29araziel29a Nosgoth Join Date: 2016-10-17 Member: 223205Members
    edited October 2016
    Or maybe a crash fish bred in your alien containment loaded in the propulsion cannon? A real deal bullet farm.

EDIT: didn't notice the second part of your message, sorry. I'm tired.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    I think an industrial Chainsaw arm would be more practical and could also work as a sword.
    Quickly cut through Coral formations and plant life, or use it to go all "Planet 4546B Chainsaw Massacre" on some sea monsters.

And then you could also upgrade it at the modification station to set it ablaze, so now you have a flaming underwater chainsaw.
  • Hammy2211Hammy2211 Join Date: 2016-10-18 Member: 223218Members
    edited October 2016
    Chain-Thermoblade?

I like it. >: D