A List current issues Creative mode

Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
edited October 2016 in Subnautica on Consoles
Here's a list of Issues I've seen in past few days.

1: Lighting changes game generates phantom light sources the longer I play the more light gets messed up.

2: In creative mode placing structure clears terrain like moon pool but then save come back the terrain cleared by object. Fills back in.

3: Bulkhead doors won't open if loading into structure from previously save game..( Few minutes stuck in bulkhead corridore drive anyone nuts at 90m)

4: Controller speed and frame rate issues. ( Known issue )

5: Where the fishies go ? Had instant the games ambiance sounds just stopped for really lenghy time.

Comments

• madsaucemadsauce San Francisco Join Date: 2013-06-02 Member: 185442Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica PT Lead
    Mikro, for that bulkhead issue do you think that's something that happens 100% of the time? I've heard others with the issue but haven't been able to reproduce it in any of my save games on Xbox.
  • Captn_MikroCaptn_Mikro Michigan Join Date: 2016-10-22 Member: 223287Members
    I get to a point building base now though point can't be reached game stop working all together sound buzzes crash to dash
    Saving with in structure and big hab many doors seem to cause the stuck door issue in the sector base was built build new base new doors work at new base. But not at the other

• dexter397dexter397 U.S.A. Join Date: 2016-06-12 Member: 218486Members
    Because if you have too many bulkheads in a base they will "lockdown" as i call it if this happens just get rid of some until they start working (try to prioritize what part of the base should have a bulkhead and always have a habitat builder in your inventory in case it happens again (make sure you have room in your inventory too for collecting the bulkhead materials). Hope this comment helps.
    once it happens it won't change but starting over works for now. after all it's preview these saved games could get reset on release. play till ya break it, well I found away to break it. So I report it all is good.