Lost signal a rescue capsule №3

luanneiluannei Join Date: 2016-10-21 Member: 223272Members
Unfortunately, I accidentally lost the signal icon of rescue capsule №3, can anyone, please, share the image of destination to it by compass considering if you move to it from the main player capsule №5. Unfortunately in the game it's impossible to recover the rescue signals.

Comments

• EvilSmooEvilSmoo Join Date: 2008-02-16 Member: 63662Members
  • luanneiluannei Join Date: 2016-10-21 Member: 223272Members
    EvilSmoo wrote: »
    No idea.

Fortunately, the wiki does know: http://subnautica.wikia.com/wiki/Signal

Thank you, but I don't understand how to use the coordinates -21 -18 410 in the game (
  • narfblatnarfblat Utah, USA Join Date: 2016-05-15 Member: 216799Members, Forum Moderators, Forum staff
    The first coordinate is for east/west, second coordinate for depth, third for north/south (west and south being negative coordinates). You can see current position by hitting F1 and looking at cameraworldpos. Alternatively, you can find maps on wikia, but beware spoilers.
  • luanneiluannei Join Date: 2016-10-21 Member: 223272Members
    edited October 2016
    narfblat wrote: »
    The first coordinate is for east/west, second coordinate for depth, third for north/south (west and south being negative coordinates). You can see current position by hitting F1 and looking at cameraworldpos. Alternatively, you can find maps on wikia, but beware spoilers.

Thanks to your tip I found this capsule. I did not understood immediately :smile: , but in fact it is really very simply . I am very grateful to you for your help. As it turned out the most suitable transport for finding coordinates is the Seamoth, as it has the ability to yaw to the right and to the left and thus quickly adjust, for example, coordinates of the north and south.