i am so disspointed in you unknown worlds

nzg41nzg41 america Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215167Members
you have made us wait two and a half months and this update you have realsed a broken buggy mess, from the floating glitched up debrie,to the cyclops dissapearing, to the fact prawn suits randomly loaded in midair at unreachable hights, were you not scruulus enough in bugtesting or simply lazy? ansewer me

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    edited September 2016
    Uh buddy you need to realize that this game is still alpha status.

I believe this will open your eyes for you.

TNI96sb.jpg

Your post/thread is a perfect example of the type of person that has Misconceptions about Alpha status games.
  • idow373idow373 N/A Join Date: 2016-06-29 Member: 219281Members
    Hey look! A dumbass!
  • nzg41nzg41 america Join Date: 2016-04-01 Member: 215167Members
    edited September 2016
    idow373 wrote: »
    Hey look! A dumbass!

first off **snip** you two ocean, at least i bellive your thumbnail is markiplier, and this was more venting then anything, the prawn suit spawning in the skybox along with the game failing on my labtop kinda made snap
    Uh buddy you need to realize that this game is still alpha status.

TNI96sb.jpg

Your post/thread is a perfect example of the type of person that has Misconceptions about Alpha status games.

this was more of a vent then anything,but i understand its early acess,escpaily with the wtf bugs that have been hapning to me
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    nzg41 wrote: »
    Hey look! A dumbass!

first off fuck you two ocean, at least i bellive your thumbnail is markiplier, and this was more venting then anything, the prawn suit spawning in the skybox along with the game failing on my labtop kinda made snap

Don't feed the troll, he is posting to get that exact kind of response.

this was more of a vent then anything,but i understand its early acess,escpaily with the wtf bugs that have been hapning to me

I can completely understand your frustration I wasn't able to play this game for at least 6 months because of that bloody unity bug with AMD cards, I finally upgraded and and am now able to enjoy this game again.
    Hey look! A dumbass!

first off fuck you two ocean, at least i bellive your thumbnail is markiplier, and this was more venting then anything, the prawn suit spawning in the skybox along with the game failing on my labtop kinda made snap

Don't feed the troll, he is posting to get that exact kind of response.

I can completely understand your frustration I wasn't able to play this game for at least 6 months because of that bloody unity bug with AMD cards, I finally upgraded and and am now able to enjoy this game again.

feedng? hm didnt mean to go there, but yea reloaded my file on expermental and my exo is back on the ground...perhaps that was a one time thing but i kinda went poof after seeing a,kinda messy update,IMO again this is me expressing my opion i am not trying to flame the devs,simply venting my frustrations
  • DagothUrDagothUr Florida Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220125Members

There is so much wrong with that picture's claims that it would be shorter to just list the things it actually gets right... actually, I take that back, because nothing on it is right.

• MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Now that you've vented, I'm going to close this thread. We don't want to encourage this type of thread in the Bug Reporting forums.

** LOCKED **
This discussion has been closed.