After a one hour shows red Internet problem

DemstelDemstel Cyprus Join Date: 2014-01-06 Member: 192617Members
I do not know exactly what the problem the game has days to play again and then downloaded back to see my problem with the Internet. :'(:'(
The game I have played about 100 hours without problem

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    The red plug means you're not receiving data from the server, so it's just as likely it's the server's fault, unless you're the only person being dropped. Which server is this?
  • DemstelDemstel Cyprus Join Date: 2014-01-06 Member: 192617Members
    edited August 2016
    6s8e7xnc7yev.jpg
    This problem do all servers and I think that only brought me to the server because after I get back and after a while to me out again the same..
    And in the end error and close the game :/
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Demstel wrote: »
    6s8e7xnc7yev.jpg
    This problem do all servers and I think that only brought me to the server because after I get back and after a while to me out again the same..
    And in the end error and close the game :/

It sounds like it could be a problem with your internet connection. Is this issue only with Natural Selection 2, or do you also have issues staying connected with other games?
    Not only in this game, and after the error and close the game.
    Not showing me some disconnect the game menu :s
    Demstel wrote: »
    Not only in this game, and after the error and close the game.
    Not showing me some disconnect the game menu :s

If it's happening in games other than NS2 as well, it definitely sounds like a problem with your internet connection. I don't really have the know-how to deal with this, but I bet @IronHorse @Mcglaspie or @Ghoul would be able to help you out with this.
    ok thx for the help
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2016
    @Demstel I received your PM but I will continue our conversation here for records sake (for others to view)

Could you please type "net_log 53" (without the quotes) in your console (the ~ key) before you expect this problem to occur?
    Meaning if it happens reliably after an hour, please type it around the 45 minute mark.
    Then after the problem occurs while you are running that command, quit the game and attach your techsupport.zip file here for us to review. (run techsupport.exe located in your NS2 install directory in order to generate the zip file)
    hi thank you my answer
    I did all that but me there appeared an error
    so this error is something missing from his file game6d33nbt3orwu.png
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    edited August 2016
    Right click NS2 in your steam library > click Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Cache

If that doesn't fix it, then you should follow this guide and completely nuke / reinstall NS2.
    edited August 2016
    It took me long to answer something like first to make sure the game works
    There was no need to delete the game
    thx for help :):)