New Room: Cyclops Docking Station

LiddoKiddoLiddoKiddo South America Join Date: 2016-05-18 Member: 216973Members
Cyclops Docking Station

Materials Required:
Titanium Ingot (x12)
Lubricant (x12)
Glass (x6)
Advanced Wiring Kit (x1)

The name says it all. It's a docking station for your Cyclops. As expected, the thing will be MASSIVE. I was thinking of maybe doing it in three or four seperate parts.
It works like this: The glass door opens from one side and gets the 'arms' similar to the ones from the Moon pool, but horizontal, and gets your Cyclops and docks it and automatically charges its power cells until you use it again.
I think that's all there is to say to it, because the modification station is inside the Cyclops itself.

Let me know what you guys think about this in the comments!

Comments

• CyionCyion London, ON Join Date: 2016-04-04 Member: 215334Members
    As an alternative idea, maybe there could be a special corridor that could be built onto an existing base that has a place for the man hatch of the cyclops to line up with and when you get close with the cyclops autopilot kicks in and connects the cyclops hatch to the special corridor. Wouldn't be as pretty but it might be easier to steer into.
  • SigmalxSigmalx USA Join Date: 2016-07-12 Member: 220132Members
    you do realize, this has already been done by the devs, and will be released in the next BIG update... I believe It was a special hatch on buildings that the cyclops could dock to
  • Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
  • MouldybaconMouldybacon Northkorea,USA Join Date: 2016-07-25 Member: 220641Members
    Yeah would have to agree a room would be too big a corridor is a much better idea however I feel like discussing this is pointless as if you check there is pictures of having a corridor into the cyclops.
  • RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Subnautica-Roadmap.png

That picture has been in the Development Trello for ages! We all still pray the Gamer's Gods that this doesnt get cut due to lack of interest/ressources from the Devs!