Water has no properties.

KaysifKaysif Bristol Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220366Members
I was playing on Hardcore... But there are too many bugs and it takes me 2 hours to make 10 minutes of progress because the game crashes so much now I have to save and exit everytime I do something to avoid doing it over again...

So I switched to Survival... So far every new survival game I make the water has no properties. I simply fall to the bottom and walk around on the ground... No swimming. Only walking.

Comments

• KaysifKaysif Bristol Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220366Members
    After testing it several times it is 100% recreatable in every mode except Hardcore.

Hardcore mode is the only mode I can swim in.
  • DregonLadyDregonLady Join Date: 2016-06-23 Member: 218971Members
    I am dealing with this currently as well. It seems like I am wearing the exosuit with it lol. Im just gonna hold off on a little bit before I play again to see if a mini update will happen that fixes some of the bugs.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    It is a problem relating to the hatches. If you drop to the bottom make a 1 piece base with a hatch. If you can go through the hatch it will be fixed.
  • KaysifKaysif Bristol Join Date: 2016-07-17 Member: 220366Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    It is a problem relating to the hatches. If you drop to the bottom make a 1 piece base with a hatch. If you can go through the hatch it will be fixed.
    Can't make hatches. Need glass for that. Need Fabricator for Glass, can't get into Pod to use Fabricator to make glass.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    all possible. use dev command LB/RB/A and enter "nocost" - now everything is free - use dev command "item habitatbuilder" - now you have one - build an I section, 1 hatch and go through - resolved

- If you prefer not to cheat I understand, just reverse the changes by typing "nocost again - now not free - and drop the habitat builder in a magma vent so your not tempted to go get it. :)
  • Wish_4_WishesWish_4_Wishes USA Join Date: 2016-05-26 Member: 217569Members
    Uninstalling and reinstalling may fix it. Im curious though, did you ever play in creative? Or did your base flood and after it drained you fell through? (happened to me once)

Also were you using a pre-update save?
  • BrokenGamez77BrokenGamez77 United States Join Date: 2016-07-26 Member: 220689Members
    The devs mentioned sending a hotfix to Microsoft Certification Testing, so we should have it soon..
  • Yargish89Yargish89 new mexico usa Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217575Members
    Yay been waiting to start new since that exo i spawned went into the earth and i cant reach lol