Where/when is the EXO suit update?!?

nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
It doesn't look like the EXO suit update is coming soon.
Someone knows when are they planing to release it? Or what is going to be in it?
( are they planing to finish the IAL Zone and the lost river for it?)

f31wsa2pga17.jpg

Comments

• RainstormRainstorm Montreal (Quebec) Join Date: 2015-12-15 Member: 210003Members
    Holy ... i never saw this concept art of the Seamoth before and i must say that i LOVE IT! this is definitely my background wallpaper for my 2nd monitor :smiley:
  • awesomeguy101awesomeguy101 Join Date: 2016-06-21 Member: 218886Members
    Rainstorm wrote: »
    Holy ... i never saw this concept art of the Seamoth before and i must say that i LOVE IT! this is definitely my background wallpaper for my 2nd monitor :smiley:

I have a second monitor!
  • ObraxisObraxis Subnautica Animator & Generalist, NS2 Person Join Date: 2004-07-24 Member: 30071Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    It's likely we'll do an update before the Exo as there is still a lot to do.
  • CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
    ... amazing how damn close the game is to the concept art! WOW!
  • x1Alpha2014x1Alpha2014 Germany Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204528Members
    edited July 2016
    I hope, u fix that following Problem i have with the Exosuit. If I build a Foundation and place the Exosuit on it, the Exosuit can't move, even when i moved over Scrabmetal, the Exosuit stucks, only if i jump, i can free the Exosuit. In one of my last savegames, i build many Foundations on the Big Floating island and then spawned the Exosuit on them. The Exosuit cannot move or jump. I hope u have this problem in Mind and solve it. And nearly forgotten, another Problem, if I don't have the Exosuit on a Foundation while I save the Game, close it and reload it, the Exosuit glitches trough the terrain and its falling deeper and deeper into nothingness, but this Problem is because I don't want to Park my Exosuit in a Moonpool or in the Cyclops and This because the Exosuit becomes stuck in there. :D I love Subnautica, it is the best Game I have ever experienced.

Macht weiter so! ;)
  • ChJeesChJees Sverige Join Date: 2016-07-01 Member: 219412Members
    Make me wonder how we are gonna transport the Exo-suit. Upgrade for Seamoth that let us dock one to it or something? Cyclops Exo-suit docking bay upgrade? Will be interesting.
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    You can dock it in the cyclops although it looks weird.
  • yomamayomama On the freeway Join Date: 2016-04-17 Member: 215861Members
    I hope, u fix that following Problem i have with the Exosuit....

Please put this in the bug reporting forum if you really want the devs to see it. Create a new thread there with [BUG] at the front of the title. What you said is important to call attention to, although for issues like thus they probably already know. The exosuit is not finished and is absolutely still being polished! They just gave it to us now so we could kick the tires.
  • nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
    So now that June passed WHEN are the developers intend to finish/get ready the next update?
    I mean, are they going to make July the final date for it or what?
    ALSO, can't they just add the ILZ and LR to the next update because it look like they don't have a lot left to do for finishing them, am I wrong?

2p6vzq5tsa0f.jpg

And don't forget!
    Please let your dog(or other pets) answer these questions too, I believe they too can know the answer! thanks :)