Aurora

CrashdownBSGCrashdownBSG U.K Join Date: 2016-06-28 Member: 219237Members
Hi. Just got Subnautica, and so far I'm loving it.

Just a quick question.
Can Xbox players explore The Aurora like PC players can?

Thanks =)

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    I have. So I guess you can too.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    The goal is to have just one Subnautica version across both platforms
  • taffman66taffman66 uk Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217766Members

Just a quick question.

Thanks =)

You sure can, just watch out for the radiation.
  • SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members

Just a quick question.

Thanks =)

You must start a game in a mode where time passes like survival/hardcore/freedom so on day 3 the ship explodes and creates openings you can then explore. In creative mode the clock is not running and the ship will never open to you.
  • CrashdownBSGCrashdownBSG U.K Join Date: 2016-06-28 Member: 219237Members
    Slackerstu wrote: »

Just a quick question.

Thanks =)

You must start a game in a mode where time passes like survival/hardcore/freedom so on day 3 the ship explodes and creates openings you can then explore. In creative mode the clock is not running and the ship will never open to you.

Just saw the ship explode, and crafted a radiation suit.

• SlackerstuSlackerstu Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217432Members
    don't know how to use the spoiler tag so I'll say loosely there are multiple paths from the front to explore and a few secrets as well. the interior is limited currently but I've read they are adding more. bring a welder
  • CrashdownBSGCrashdownBSG U.K Join Date: 2016-06-28 Member: 219237Members
    Thanks. :)
    Once I work out how to craft a welder, along with other stuff, I may head over that way!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited June 2016
    Slackerstu wrote: »
    don't know how to use the spoiler tag so I'll say loosely there are multiple paths from the front to explore and a few secrets as well. the interior is limited currently but I've read they are adding more. bring a welder

[ spoiler ]your spoiler text/image here[ /spoiler ]
    [ _spoiler_ ] <- be sure to remove the spaces

Or you could use the sixth icon from the left and dropdown to "Spoiler" to insert that code, you can also have text selected to instantly slap it in between the spoiler tags