Gasapod Thinks Its His Base

snowrider777snowrider777 West Kelowna Join Date: 2016-05-30 Member: 217806Members
I made a really cool base in Subnautica, i also have a large, 2 story high aquarium. So i decided to remove 1 of the 2 gasapods from the aquarium. Now when i released him outside my base, he wont leave. Now all he does is circles my base leaving poison bombs outside my base and for some reason the gas is traveling in my base. Is there a way to kill the stupid thing.

Comments

• AntoninAntonin Montréal Join Date: 2016-05-08 Member: 216529Members
    Shoot him with a torpedo.
  • TenebrousNovaTenebrousNova England Join Date: 2015-12-23 Member: 210206Members
    Most/all creatures raised in an aquarium will stick to the area you release them in. It would be nice if they were tamable...I for one would like having a few shockers as guard fish.
  • VincentNZVincentNZ Germany Join Date: 2016-05-31 Member: 217829Members
    I always build my first base in the same spot, and there always used to be one or two gasopods around, but the last time there were four and it can get really annoying mostly because they tend to destroy the acid mushrooms around, and the gases tend to get into the base. I do not know if it can be fixed, but I think it is worth looking into.