[Bug] moonpool placement

eddiecccceddiecccc Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217733Members
I can't get my moonpool to snap or place anywhere on my seabase only letting me build is separately and when it looks like i get it to hook usually ones a hour it crashes it is starting to really frustrate me so if anyone can tell me how to connect my moonpool to my seabase that would be amazing

Comments

• Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    It seems to have trouble snapping so I did not spend too much time on that. Instead, I placed it as close to a multi-purpose room as it would allow and once green, I placed the moonpool, once it completed, it automatically placed a connecting tube from the moon pool to the multi-purpose room. As for the crashes, I don't typically get one every hour but I find sometimes being in a underwater base or the cyclops that suddenly the frame rate will dip way down. My suggestion is when that happens, stop what you are doing and lay down a save. A crash is likely going to follow the chop within ten minutes. If you have been playing for three plus hours and starts to get real bad, just save it and reload it because it will crash soon. That is all you can do for now till the update.
  • eddiecccceddiecccc Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217733Members
    so if i build it close to my multipurpose room it well jump make the connection even can't see it before building
  • Dirk_PerfectDirk_Perfect Kentucky Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217411Members
    You will not see the connection until the building is complete, it has to be close enough that a typical corridor would have spanned the gap in the first place. You just don't need to build corridors at all unless you want one to go a longer distance away from your room first for whatever reasons.
  • oelikoelieoelikoelie netherlands Join Date: 2016-05-24 Member: 217444Members
    It also snaps to the ground without any base structures. from there on you could build further without the need of the square base structure. I haven't tried out if i get more leaks then but for now it all works fine.,
  • eddiecccceddiecccc Join Date: 2016-05-29 Member: 217733Members
    I got it to fix what happend was 2 moon pools built at same time and for that entire save game everything I built built 2 it was great when I built reinforce but the moon pool was crashing me and was trying place 2 at ones I ended up building it and getting rid of it it gave me 2x materials back and that fixed entire problem
  • itsspartan313itsspartan313 New Jersey Join Date: 2016-06-07 Member: 218229Members
    atleast u can get yours to construct by your base i have to put mine someone else then it will only construct when it is obstructed by objects then when you save and sign on the next day the moonpool is buried and you cant get in it to get your seamoth out .. cant deconstruct it since the mod for the seamoth is constructed inside... have that issue