water clipping into base

maurowhelanmaurowhelan U.S. Join Date: 2016-05-27 Member: 217606Members
so i have a problem, i built my base at the edge of the island and one of my pods thats at the waters surface has water in it. the pod is not damaged, the water is the actual surface of the ocean that is still showing up in the pod.

i have a screen shot http://imgur.com/ESRPACz

its kinda making my base look bad when you pass through that pod. to recreate this bug simply build a base starting at the bleach out over the water then build 2 miltipurpose pods down into the water. the top pod will be fine, the middle pod will be the one with the bug that has the oceans surface clipping into it. and when you enter the bottom pod youll find it has no water or bugs whatsoever. please look into this and see if it can be fixed :(

Comments

• egv78egv78 USA Join Date: 2016-05-21 Member: 217236Members
    I've also found this problem. Any structure unit built at the air/water interface fills from the bottom of the unit to the interface. My work around is to use the vertical connectors to go between the water and air. They still have this problem, but you only hear a "splash" as you climb the ladder between the levels.
  • scubamattscubamatt Georgia, USA Join Date: 2016-05-22 Member: 217295Members
    egv78 wrote: »
    I've also found this problem. Any structure unit built at the air/water interface fills from the bottom of the unit to the interface. My work around is to use the vertical connectors to go between the water and air. They still have this problem, but you only hear a "splash" as you climb the ladder between the levels.

This is exactly what I had to do, also. Note that it isn't just a graphics glitch, the game treats it exactly the same as the surface, so your air tank refills, etc.