What is the focus/title/content of the next update?

Duff_McDugginDuff_McDuggin Join Date: 2015-07-02 Member: 205964Members
With the battery and cell chargers supposedly being put in on the next update, this is encouraging me to want to start a new survival mission. Other then collecting all collectibles, plants etc..., there have not been any good goals for the game. I have heard the exo suit will also be in as a collectible on the aurora...finally! So with these going to be in, sustainable power for all devices, as well as a new vehicle, are good motivation for me. Besides these items, does anyone have any incite on any other content due to show up in the next update? I know it's early, but what have you heard or read, in relation to this thus far?

Comments

• AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    I believe it's the Exosuit update.
  • NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    edited May 2016
    Mechsuit & Aurora (June) https://trello.com/b/KbugnSRJ/subnautica-roadmap
    Before it was Creatures attack, then creatures attack or transfuser, now as said changed to mechsuit what was about to come after previous told topics in trello.
    What I mostly don`t like is "ending launch sequence" in the june update, in earlier trello version this was "make the plant habitable". Let`s me think now we just craft some sort of space ship or long range com device to get help instead of living on this new planet. Guess time`s running to short for many things to implement now. :-(
  • Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    edited May 2016
    The next update is going to mainly be the battery and power cell chargers, as well as the whole power refactoring that had to be done to support those, which is not a small amount of work. There are a few other things that will make their way in, as well, but the Exosuit and new explorable section of the Aurora is going to be the update after. Still a lot of work left to do on the Exo, but man, it is going to be worth the wait :)

• ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    The next update is going to mainly be the battery and power cell chargers, as well as the whole power refactoring that had to be done to support those, which is not a small amount of work. There are a few other things that will make their way in, as well, but the Exosuit and new explorable section of the Aurora is going to be the update after. Still a lot of work left to do on the Exo, but man, it is going to be worth the wait :)

I really like what you guys have now but i think that the you should be able to look down and up in the exosuit without your veiw beingblocked by the suit
  • nitay1998nitay1998 Isreal Join Date: 2016-02-21 Member: 213278Members
    Just wanted to know, does the cute fish is gona be added in this update or maybe it's not ready yet?
  • LeonDOGELeonDOGE France Join Date: 2016-01-16 Member: 211525Members
    nitay1998 wrote: »
    Just wanted to know, does the cute fish is gona be added in this update or maybe it's not ready yet?

It's not ready yet, Cory has confirmed this on Discord.
  • x1Alpha2014x1Alpha2014 Germany Join Date: 2015-05-16 Member: 204528Members
    I can't wait, I can't wait, but I have to wait. I'm looking forward to the Exo-update. =)
  • AstromancerAstromancer Texas Join Date: 2016-05-13 Member: 216713Members
    Us experimental testers at least get to enjoy the Exosuit as it is right now.
  • ech0gh0stech0gh0st CA Join Date: 2016-05-11 Member: 216637Members
    Us experimental testers at least get to enjoy the Exosuit as it is right now.

Do you know wether or not the exo upgrades work at all[Besides the Drill arm]