welder doesnt work

Atomet03Atomet03 Norway Join Date: 2016-05-05 Member: 216379Members
i try to use my welder that i made 3 of but none of them are working so i cant fix my life pod. plz help! :)

Comments

• Baka_no_KamiBaka_no_Kami USA Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216083Members
    Having a similar issue. The welder works on everything except the lifepod main systems. Comm unit is repairble and I can patch up the Aurora engine. Pod was repairable in the April release.
  • ShiruxriuShiruxriu Seattle Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216065Members
    What do you mean by not working, like it's not welding? Please provide more info here.
  • Baka_no_KamiBaka_no_Kami USA Join Date: 2016-04-28 Member: 216083Members
    Using the welder on the pod's electrical panel doesn't show the percentage repaired icon. Tried holding it there for a while to see if was repairing just not showing progress and none of the repair animation played either.
  • Freeman79Freeman79 Sweden Join Date: 2015-09-22 Member: 208093Members
    I actually got that problem aswell, but it happend after I skipped the cutscene in the beginning.
    If you watch the whole sequence it seems to work fine afterwards.
  • SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
    I've had this issue before as well - it's a bug with the lifepod, not the welder. I'm guessing when you try to weld, it says 0% in the circle? It should start at like 40%.
  • ShiruxriuShiruxriu Seattle Join Date: 2016-04-27 Member: 216065Members
    It's much worse than that, I encountered the bug on a save as well. The welder will function normally until they weld the lifepod. For whatever reason the lifepod welding animation will work and for that instance of the save everything will be fine for the welder. But, upon reload the lifepod returns to its wrecked state and instead of being in a repair state of 40% the repair state will be 0 and the lifepod systems will be irreparable. The communications relay is unaffected by this.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    I am having same proplem with the machinery update release. Electrical box in lifepod is at 0%, welder does not repair it, but will repair the radio. I allowed the intro to play all the way through, so that's obviously not the cause.
  • MyrmMyrm Sweden Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207210Members
    Just started a new game and it worked fine. Must be some little glitch somewhere,