Scanner Improvment

tinkergnome621tinkergnome621 USA Join Date: 2016-02-27 Member: 213488Members
Maybe have the scanner screen change color depending on if item is known or not like Green for not know and red for known to help with the random scanning of fragments and constantly asking do i know this or not

Comments

• Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    Maybe have the scanner screen change color depending on if item is known or not like Green for not know and red for known to help with the random scanning of fragments and constantly asking do i know this or not

Theres already a scanner icon that pops up when looking at an unknown/scannable item.
  • tinkergnome621tinkergnome621 USA Join Date: 2016-02-27 Member: 213488Members

Theres already a scanner icon that pops up when looking at an unknown/scannable item.

Yes while you are correct there is the little radar looking icon that appears when you can scan something, it does it on everything that is scannable whether you know the blueprint or not