Mobile Vehicle Bay orientation

SidchickenSidchicken Plumbing the subnautican depths Join Date: 2016-02-16 Member: 213125Members
The mobile vehicle bay should point the direction you're facing when deployed. That would allow you to control where it drops your newly built sub more effectively. No more deploying it into the deep water next to your base, only to discover that it wants to face directly toward the base and drop your cyclops on it. Yes, this is easy to overcome by simply swimming further away, but we really shouldn't have to.

Comments

• Darwin-EvolutionDarwin-Evolution France Join Date: 2015-06-07 Member: 205310Members
    Neat idea. At the moment, when you deploy the mobile vehicle bay, it will always face towards the front of the Aurora. Being able to control where it's facing would be cool.
  • xerxysxerxys Berlin, DE Join Date: 2015-03-23 Member: 202471Members
    For me, using the experimental build, I cannot get the build menu to come up at all. I can climb on, it will give me the option to build and when I click, it is as though the menu is open (cannot move, the little build-coptor things get ready), but there is no menu. Clicking again takes you out of this state, so it doesn't break the game, but it does mean that the seamoth and cyclops are currently unavailable to me, handicapping me immensely.
  • Enderguy059Enderguy059 Australia Join Date: 2015-10-15 Member: 208486Members
    xerxys wrote: »
    For me, using the experimental build, I cannot get the build menu to come up at all. I can climb on, it will give me the option to build and when I click, it is as though the menu is open (cannot move, the little build-coptor things get ready), but there is no menu. Clicking again takes you out of this state, so it doesn't break the game, but it does mean that the seamoth and cyclops are currently unavailable to me, handicapping me immensely.

Did you scan the blueprints first?