Mulipurpose Rooms......

CoranthCoranth Join Date: 2015-06-02 Member: 205160Members
ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN I NOT PLACE MULTIPURPOSE ROOMS WHERE I WANT THEM?????????? WHY CAN I NOT PLACE THEM FLAT ON A SQUARE FOUNDATION????? WHY DO I HAVE TO FIRST BUILD THEM THEN PLACE A FOUNDATION BENEATH THEM??????

Sorry for shouting, but, my GODS putting a multipurpose room anywhere is so frustrating!!!!

Comments

• Mr357Mr357 Join Date: 2015-03-31 Member: 202777Members
    In my experience, the scanner room is way worse. The multipurpose room isn't really meant to sit on top of a single foundation anyway.
  • project_mercyproject_mercy Aurora Engine Room Join Date: 2016-03-27 Member: 214884Members
    Mr357 wrote: »
    In my experience, the scanner room is way worse. The multipurpose room isn't really meant to sit on top of a single foundation anyway.

I vote moonpool

• Calarand77Calarand77 lurking in general forums Join Date: 2016-01-22 Member: 211786Members
    I vote moonpool

Yep, placing the moonpool anywhere is a nightmare.

• NamelessChaosNamelessChaos Germany Join Date: 2016-02-17 Member: 213158Members
    Calarand77 wrote: »
    I vote moonpool

Yep, placing the moonpool anywhere is a nightmare.

With the Terraformer I didn`t have much problems placing it properly, but since big T is going to be removed it might get complicated setting it up good so that the Seamoth won`t bump on something when you depart.
  • KlinnKlinn Lost in a cave Join Date: 2016-03-09 Member: 214022Members
    I usually build the Moonpool first, making it the hub of my base, and add all of the corridors and rooms to it. That build order makes it a little easier to place.

Naturally, in a new game this means I make a beeline for Moonpool fragments quite early. :)